ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
(Uzumaki) Uzumaki Clan

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to the Uzumaki Clan. Enjoy your time here. If you are dedicated to learn a new way of fighting then meet us in the Twinsword4fixed Lobby and ask our leaders or Kages to be recruited. We are always happy to sign new talents into our family. Our requirements are quite high. You need to be a funky guy to join our team.うずまき一族So enjoy every fight, always stay creative and have a lot of fun with all the players on the battlefield.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

族!Let The Battles Begin!族

Clan History

Clan Members

Aims

Rules

Clan Outfit

Basic Techniques

Advanced Techniques

Pro Techniques

Tai Jutsu

Weapons

Summonings (口寄せの術)

Senju Techniques

Curse Mark Powers

Rules

Statistics

Tag Teams

Anbu

Battle History

Clan Tournaments

Sage Collection

Scroll Collection

Minato Collection

Last edited by ASHINA_old; May 27, 2018 at 06:18 PM.
Joining Uzumaki
Can I Join the clan now? Cuz i just learned konoha senpuu and wind release.
hi owner of the clan [uzumaki]. my name is gabriel in real life and in toribash this gabigamer0 game I'm a youtuber, conhesso authentic games and rezendeevil in real life person and I want you to put me in this clan because I admire naruto got his sleeve and like most is the naruto [uzumaki] grab sasuke leaves kakashi and nagato.E hope into that clan thank you for attention.
i want o join you guys i am a big naruto fan am okay in twinswords an good at any
jousting game my belt is like the sky and the rasengan
Hope to see you guys get back in the game
Crimson is Crisbon. Good food, tastes good.~Crisbon~ Jim the tuna is a whale.