Ranking
we lack members we should consider doing a recruitment server
Last edited by rakanrr; Mar 17, 2017 at 01:28 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Working on it, working on it. This clan is getting slowly better.
-----
m1rk: Will Be Moved To "Turtle" Rank Due To Forum Inactivity Within 48 Hours.
Last edited by Miracle; Mar 17, 2017 at 04:32 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
yea.
App
Belt: I am a 2nd belt.

Preferred Mods: I prefer Wushu,Tk, Aikido.

Old Clans: [e]

Why do you want to join?: (fast) is an awesome clan. I've been searching through the threads in this private forum and every member seems interesting. I would love to get to know all of the members. I would be honored to be a part of this clan , as well.
What kind of skills do you bring to (fast) ?: I am quite experienced in Toribash. I make textures but not that good, and I am quite great at Tk and aikido
Other qualities:
Here, I will introduce myself, furthermore. I am justen. I am a 16 year old student living in a small country called Guyana. I enjoy music, poetry and many different kinds of arts. I am a artist. I am very interested in the . My friends and family are great. I enjoy spending time with my family, and just having fun. Life shouldn't be unfair, and hard. But it is, and we have to make the best of it that we can. I'm a bit of a Rude person. I consider myself a good person, and try my best not to act silly when it's not appropriate. I am a friendly guy, and I tend to get along with everyone.

Am i dont think i have to send replay but im going to send two anyways.

And thanks for reading....
TaylorGang
woah woah woah, bruh its not the place where you post your application xD. copy it, and post it here: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...60#post9076160
once posted there delete this post please.
-----
A Huge Welcome to Fishhh, Turnsie, And Differently.
And Ofcourse welcome Real!
Last edited by Miracle; Mar 18, 2017 at 06:13 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
yea.
Nah turnsie you can post replays here we are all happy to see them, m1rk was moved to "turtle" rank due to his inactivity.
-----
Im really satisfied with the clan, it's going really well! promotions are coming at the end of this month! Don't go mad if you don't get promoted, you may next month.
-----
Check this out guys.
Attached Files
Spar Solo 1.rpl (453.8 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Miracle; Mar 19, 2017 at 09:38 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
yea.
Sup dudes, I was thinking about all the other clans and what they do but using discord could make warring a lot easier to set up and have more members at hand, sound like a plan?
The only N word I say is Naruto and that's on god my n*****.