Toribash
Gday to all you fellas, today I am coming to you with a free-form application explaining specifically as to why I should be aloud within the team, and yeah, team sounds better than clan.
My real name is Jai pronounced (J-eye), I am 17 years young and live in the regional, undernourished town of Maryborough in Queensland, Australia. The GMT here is 10+ although I hardly sleep during the nights, I am as forum active as the forum is active, if there is something to be discussed such as a topic or idea that needs immediate opinions then I should be straight on it.
I no longer go to school, no point in going and doing something whilst needing to achieve results if you're not interested in it huh?
As a job I am an apprentice Concreter, was a kitchen hand for two years before that, I've got qualifications in Cert. III in Hospitality, my White and Blue card and am currently ungoing a Cert II. in Construction, just letting you know as a background for this application.
Back in the day before I busted my computer and stopped for a few months I was in Vibe for quite some time, I have been in a few others but I haven't taken notice and remembered them, sorry guys.
6th Dan as you can see, with an ingame knowledge to some degree, I feel as though I want to join because it's a forum based, socially encouraging place where discussions, entertainment and opinions can be evenly and openly shared whilst maintaining its professional, unique look throughout the 'Clan' interface and group.

Been a while since I've free formed, mind my lack of intelligence here.
Also want to help yo, Butler, out, seeing as though disloyal individuals are leaving for a lower, power hungry 'clan'.

Much love,
~ Jai xx
Liquor saved my life but it didn't save my wife

This was honestly the best application I've seen on this thread so far Jai
Welcome to clue, I'll send an invite when I get back home, you seem like a really nice dude
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
Awh cheers man I really appreciate it, might as well input as much effort as I can because you deserve that, I know how it feels to meet fakes and whatnot hence why I am not allowing you to experience that, again.
Very much appreciate it my dude, I reckon you're a pretty kind bloke as well.

Hey guys!
My name IRL is Max, short for nothing, it's just Max, I live in the United Kingdom and the GMT here is +0, I am VERY active on the forums, I always seem to lurk around trying to find interesting topics, in Clan Discussion Threads, Wibbles, etc, if there is a question, I will try my best to answer it to my full capacity and if there's a topic that you guys are talking about, i'll be sure to join right in

I go to school, I have a few more weeks until my final exams, I have a lot of negative opinions about school so I might not talk about anything related since I can start to get serious about it xD

I am good at basically every mod, but I mostly enjoy to play Taekyon, Aikido, and boxshu,
I am also good at Sparring, Parkour, MAS and all that and I also make replays such as UKE - Bash, Madmans and others (I will add a couple at the bottom of this application) OH and since my last computer that died had all my replays on them, I no longer have them... but I made a these since i've came back, the WIP isn't finished yet, i'm trying to figure out how I should finish it.

The past clans I have been in are (OK) - OverKill, [eVo] - Evolution and (Y) - Y which were all brilliant clans to be in and I learnt a lot from them, I haven't been on Toribash in-game for 5 months due to my computer dying on me, and so I moved over to PS4, but now I bought a new laptop and I'm active on in-game and forums.

If anyone has questions, feel free to ask me. I will try my best to help this clan out with all I got, Forum or in-game based.

Thank you for reading, and I hope you will accept me.
Attached Files
Dogs.rpl (156.8 KB, 2 views)
WIP.rpl (88.3 KB, 2 views)
I can't see a reason not to accept you, you seem pretty chill, welcome to Clue Hope.
My Appy Wappy.
Hello, I'm a 15 year old male.

I'm a 5th dan black belt with a QI of 5750.

- Where do you live (GMT+?) I'm from Australia (The so called down under) The place where spiders grow to behemoth sizes. (GMT+10)

Made my account back in 2012. All the clans I've been in: Apex, X, Monk, MAU, Envy, FC and ecchi. There is more, i just don't remember them. (Not sure on how to check my history of clans) I'll now talk a little on why i left them and so on.

Apex: Ok, I joined Apex a few years ago back when it was actually alive and number 1 on the rankings. I left after it died.

X: I think i was in this clan for about a day. I don't even know if it's around anymore. I joined when it was new and i left because... i can't remember why.

Monk: Monk was my favorite clan so far. It was fun, everyone was nice and had amazing skill. Yet, the same thing happened (The clan died) So, i left.

MAU: I only just left that one today, when i got back after my 6 month return it had turned out that around like, 70% of the clan was inactive. (I was part of that but i am back now and am no longer contributing.

Envy: I joined this when it was an amazing clan many years ago and simply like others... It just died out. Not much more to say.

FC: Number 1 but i felt like i didn't fit in, just wasn't my kind of people or place. (I was the recruiter)

Ecchi: This was a joke around clan i joined for a bit. (Simply because it was Ecchi)

My name is Eric. I did boxing for awhile (Thinking of getting back into it). I'm like, 5'10 (Height). I have black hair.. Naturally (I didn't dye it) Or it's just immensely dark brown. I can get my L's this year, so that's pretty cool. I watch anime and play xbox.. quite a nerdy person. Also.. I have a very bad addiction to "xD" that expression used for laughing.

Forums.. I browse forums a lot, as for posing it's a little sloppy.

My in-game activity, that's quite a better. I'm online almost everyday.

I'm a rather good player when it came to Aikido/ABD and Mushu/wushu. Those are my 4 main, i also did sparring for a little while (Nothing incredible with sparring but i had my moments)

I'll put a few replays down there.

I have a discord if that helps at all.

Why do i want to be in Clue? You're the detectives, figure it out. Nah but seriously the Clan itself is rather new, i love new clans. (By saying this i'm not implying that i jump from one clan to another, new clans just have potential to be great and come from outta nowhere) The name is smick and for the few members i have actually exchanged words with they've been really cool and chill, not to mention skilled.

The runkido replays had DQ off and i did lose.. Although i think it still looked relatively cool.

Thanks,
Attached Files
Runkido first.rpl (229.3 KB, 2 views)
Haxxan, not bad.rpl (87.8 KB, 2 views)
looked quite nice.rpl (38.6 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by Tiger; Apr 25, 2017 at 04:56 PM. Reason: Forgot to add ecchi.
i sad man
Hey, I can't see a reason not to accept you, just make sure you subscribe to the clan thread and post regularly.
Discord link will be put on the desc now, welcome to Clue.
Welcome to Clue, Eric, glad to see that you're returning with a strong effort and input, being active on the forums is pleasant if you could do that as much as possible, very well done on the application as well I am quite impressed if I do say so myself, see ya ingame and around the forums my friend!
EDIT: I adore the use of the detectives line.

Still recruiting