Ranking
Looks like most of us are dead...
We are the Warriors that built this town from dust.” Imagine Dragons
So, do i really need to get you guys out of your stinky graves? Get your lazy asses together and lets play again!
"People, like to invent monsters and monstrosities. Then they seem less monstrous themselves."
wow so this clan is still active
ive got to give it to all of you, nice job on keeping this group together
<(Bomb)NimbleThief>can i have a dick up my ass please
Even if we are inactive ingame, we still are together
"People, like to invent monsters and monstrosities. Then they seem less monstrous themselves."
LOOK ALIVE PEOPLE no one wants an inactive clan! I wanted to join to fix inactivity because I know this clan can do good. I dont see anyone play with clan tag we need some members. Clan always check forum and maybe fix your recruitment statement. I just joined and I know that we need new members for more credibility. When was the last time we had a clan war dont become inactive everyone! This clan has alot of potential and I'm here to nurture it. And btw my discord is BrakenMusic#2315 add me anyone in clan for some advice. Im making a clan called bloodbath so far I've recruited 4 people wish me luck! Look at clan forums ill be posting!
INSERT DANK MEME INSERT DANK MEME INSERT DANK MEME INSERT DANK MEME INSERT DANK MEMEgimme tc pls I also needs friends
Ekhm, so, you were in our clan for 1 day, and you decided to cerate Your own, Dude i needed to Fix some stuff with leaders, now i AM taking the charge of this clan and a lot will happen. Also dont advertise Your clan here.