Ranking
yeah i just need to be invited again because like i said my computer broke and i really could'nt do anything XD
sAME HERE except for I got banned lol, would u guys mind kicking me from the clan, I am 3nKB btw.
Idk Anymore xD
Ive been inactive, CSGO kicked in for me.
-----
Don't kick DarkMessiah, that's my alt. I will check in once in a while, Minimoe needs a refreshment. Ill be back. Privs left to supra and primal.
Last edited by Lake; Apr 1, 2017 at 08:37 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
mini I can't join rn bro, I have to much going on in my life, with school and everything else, I have recently started replay making so I won't be in multiplayer, sorry bro. I am glad you are doing better though <3.
-----
Oh yeah and my other account 5nKB is in Glyph, it is sort of for the joke of it but... I really like them, a.k.a Omega, and Hentai. So I believe I will stay in it. After All they are the ones who got me into replay making.
Last edited by AnonStabs; Apr 3, 2017 at 03:45 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Idk Anymore xD
I've been playing a lot of CSGO recently too, but seeing as Mini is taking a break, I guess that means I have to step up too.

So...first changes are uhhh...well...uhh...nothing really....

Origin For Life
Hey there, you are missing a story and for your dsc to not be closed and the poster not be infracted, you need to fix this in the next 7 days. Cheers.

Check here for everything you need.
h