Toribash
Original Post
[l33tz] NEW MEMBER!!
Hi again dudez i'd just like 2 say CONGRATULATIONZ 2 my newest member *drumroll* Vampirekil

if anyone else wants 2 join consult with me or my recruter Vampirekil

if anything u need a explanation 2 just ask XD
Dude, not to be rude, offensive or anything, but i don't really think that this clan
will get very far. Honestly, not a lot of experienced people likes leetspeak, so i
doubt that they'll join. And yes, experienced players within a clan is a good thing.
And keep... Smiley number... LOW...
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
ok man you get a new member you don't make a whole new thread in full caps about it
l33t is t3h sp33k 0f t3h 3xp3r333nc3d
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
Originally Posted by NutHug View Post
l33t is t3h sp33k 0f t3h 3xp3r333nc3d

What did you just say my uncle did to a filharmonic pumpkin?
Lol.

Anyways. This clan phails, simply put. You didn't put DSC in the original title with the clan name, your a n00b, you didn't explain the organization, control, structure, etc, your a n00b, there's no enemy/ally list, your a n00b no aim, and your a n00b. Did i mention your a n00b?

All in all, you fail. You need to re-organize this and read the rules.

O mighty pringle god, we call upon thee to lock and shame thy phailure thread!
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
This is not set up correctly as everyone can tell but you do not need to beat up on the poor guy just wait till an admin or mod can do something about it.
Oh and by the way your threads are CLOGGING up the forum so please dont bother posting again
Originally Posted by Ragdollmaster View Post
Lol.

Anyways. This clan phails, simply put. You didn't put DSC in the original title with the clan name, your a n00b, you didn't explain the organization, control, structure, etc, your a n00b, there's no enemy/ally list, your a n00b no aim, and your a n00b. Did i mention your a n00b?

All in all, you fail. You need to re-organize this and read the rules.

O mighty pringle god, we call upon thee to lock and shame thy phailure thread!

Lol dued clam dwon. I'm srue taht Ollie deosn't maen to btoehr polepe. (RIGHT??)

P.S. Lol sracmlbe sepcah :3
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Originally Posted by shook View Post
Lol dued clam dwon. I'm srue taht Ollie deosn't maen to btoehr polepe. (RIGHT??)

P.S. Lol sracmlbe sepcah :3

thanx m8