Ranking
Hello, I have just been recruited by DatBadAss, I am going to active in this clan and hope to help [Onyx] get off it's feet. If you would like I could be the clan's recruiter, unless you already have one. So, thank you for recruiting me and I hope to see you ingame. Also MixMaster1 do I know you from somewhere?
Star Wars Nerd - Fallout Hoe - Science Kid

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
It has been a day and no one has responded.. Really?
You asked me if I was forum active. I am.
Are you?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I AM! but unfortunately I am not in a position to say yes or no as i recently got recruited too.
I would say yes but I don't have the rank to do it. I can only recruit and kick people.
-----
We have stopped recruiting for a while anyway.
Last edited by RedRebel24; Jun 21, 2013 at 04:59 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hey kershner sorry havent really really been paying attention to forums and dont i already know u kershner? i think i do tho...
Well, I did say did I know you mixmaster xD
Anyway, have you or ghostz thought about me being the recruiter?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
We are the gems of Toribash!!!
-----
Also mixmaster I got my rank of 7.5k back
Last edited by Frost; Jun 22, 2013 at 05:33 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Okay that is no problem, I will be ingame if anyone wants to come chill

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Considering the lack of importance in the "Respect all members" rule, i have decided it would be best for me that i leave. Several members of Onyx have came to a server, that i have made, and demanded op stating that if i didnt give it to them, i will be terminated from the clan. After given op, they proceeded to ban fellow party members and myself. This is not the sole reason i am leaving Onyx but is one of the most important one. I have many offers and i will proceed to narrow the clans out until i have found one suitable to me. Thank you for this opportunity, and hope to see this clan grow into a great one in the future.
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯