Ranking
Original Post
(Fairy) Fairy Tail
Hey guys, we are Fairy Tail. We are (usually) pretty war active and we are looking forward to warring/making friends with anyone. We have some goals and here they are.
Win 5 wars [X]
Win 10 wars [X]
Make Friends [X]
Top 10 ranks []
Rank 1 []
Have 20+ members []

WAR RECORD (10-13)

Members
Luuda (Owner)
Mewdf
Thedarklord1228
AtomicWare
MeGaTrOn2

See you guys in the great book of wonders, also known as the battlefield.

Notes: You MUST have a Fairy Tail emblem on any of your joints or limbs, or else you WILL BE kicked.(If you don't have enough TC just say so)
Last edited by Luuda; Feb 21, 2015 at 05:20 PM. Reason: Added Clan Log
Humbleness is the best strength in life.
Hey whats up try to stay active here if possible i'll talk to Luuda about a rule about this just please try for now, you try that and ill try to get us in some wars hey hey hey.
Good luck with the clan, might wanna make the opening post look a bit more professional ;).
Requesting single allie to help with clan
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Super Moderator, Event Squad, Market Squad. If you have any questions shoot me a PM!
Call me Dig please fine sir
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Super Moderator, Event Squad, Market Squad. If you have any questions shoot me a PM!
keep calm man, I'm just 11 :P
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
hey your just giving me something to do while my toribash re downloads but thanks for the feedback.
-----
Well guys we lost our first war against nitro but it was close, but there was 1 guy we couldnt beat, but we tried hard
Last edited by thedarklord1228; Oct 8, 2014 at 01:10 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by diggerfinn View Post
Good luck with the clan, might wanna make the opening post look a bit more professional ;).
Requesting single allie to help with clan

I'm sorry for not being able to reply, was offline most of the day. Expect to be more active over weekends.
-----
Fight against Nitro? I don't think I authorized a fight against Nitro... Can someone explain?
Last edited by Luuda; Oct 8, 2014 at 02:52 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Humbleness is the best strength in life.