Toribash
Original Post
(Lord) Lord of Toribash

Software123 and Bestboylol, two revered names in the land of Toribash not just because of how viciously they fought, but because of who they were.Long ago when Zeus and Hera were madly in love they had all their children, Posieden, Ares, Hermes, Appolo and more, even as gods though...mistakes happened. Zues and Hera did not want another child so they cast their child down to earth but before they did this, they named him Storm.As storm grew up he started to realize his certain... amount of power he knew that alone he could not contain his power. So he searched for years until he had found two likely candidates Software123 and Bestboylol, but unfortunately, Storm was not immortal and he was dying.He took the two men in as if he were their own father.He trained them until the final breaths of his life, and on the day he died his power passed through to the young men, and his final wish was for them to always be remembered as the Lords of his League!!!

Goals

Clan Rules

Ranks

Clan Bank

Recruitment Thread

Communicate Us On Skype

Whole Clan Team here

Last edited by Jaker200; Jul 22, 2017 at 01:08 PM.
Hey youre missing a little information from your first post, namely inner clan rules or guidelines. Please read and make sure you understand the clan rules and guidelines, you have 1 week to make the amendment.

Cheers
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.
Hey I was wondering if you could see if you could get your recruiter to see if I am good enough to join your clan I would really appreciate if you could reply soon
Hi.
Here are a few updates recently made towards the clan:
● Recruiter and War-leader rank is merged into one.
● Bgs99c and Nightmares1, both are the recruiters and war-leaders.
● Added a new bank called TLordBank; 10,000 Tcs will be transferred into the bank soon.

Also, I'm currently looking for some new recruiter and war-leader for the clan; Co-leader as well. If you're interested, please post a simple application on the recruitment thread. It would be judged fairly

For further information, add me on discord: MrSofty#7926