Toribash
I'm doing pretty well. I was lucky this year, got some interesting teachers.

Nice.
-----
Hey btw does anyone have steam here? Just in case we have same games and stuff.
Last edited by Itzanovich; Oct 18, 2016 at 05:21 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
welcome to the clan itzanovich!

tough question shinitai, I don't go to school anymore ;)

you guys can add me on steam here if you want, i'm online most of the time: http://steamcommunity.com/id/shares5/

hmm what kinda tv shows do you guys watch? I swear all the good stuff has gone on hiatus. at least dragon ball super is still going strong lol, can't wait for mr robot and game of thrones to come back
Honestly I don't watch much TV but if weeaboo stuff counts Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. If not, idk, Narcos. Good stuff has indeed gone on hiatus so yeah.
Originally Posted by shares6 View Post
welcome to the clan itzanovich!

tough question shinitai, I don't go to school anymore ;)

you guys can add me on steam here if you want, i'm online most of the time: http://steamcommunity.com/id/shares5/

hmm what kinda tv shows do you guys watch? I swear all the good stuff has gone on hiatus. at least dragon ball super is still going strong lol, can't wait for mr robot and game of thrones to come back

Hah, right, I forgot your age.

Man, it's been a while since I actually shot down and watched some shows. Last things I got into were Sherlock and a few different animes. Crazily enough, I still haven't watched Game of Thrones or The Walking Dead.

Originally Posted by shinitai View Post
Hah, right, I forgot your age.

Man, it's been a while since I actually shot down and watched some shows. Last things I got into were Sherlock and a few different animes. Crazily enough, I still haven't watched Game of Thrones or The Walking Dead.

same, lel.
Hey, guys, I'm going to be updating certain aspects of the clan over the next couple days. Don't worry, nothing besides some aesthetic things will be changed or removed, it'll all be additions.

Firstly, clan logo's changed to gray text with an amethyst pink e. This is the primary logo, however every once in a while I'll change or add some effect to it for a day or two, because why not. It'll be like google doodles.

The clan story/quote is now going to change twice a week, on sunday mornings and wednesday nights EST. Current quote is the obligatory paper clip quote.

These are just the first couple changes. If you guys have any ideas, post them here. I'll take anything from design choices to ingame stuff. I think a pretty big reason why new clans die so often is that they don't have anything special that separates them from other clans. It's good to have something fresh to discuss and have fun with.

Alongside this, here's a question/topic: Burritos and tacos. They're both really similar, but at the same time really different. Which do you consider better?
Last edited by Kahn; Oct 20, 2016 at 05:30 AM.