Ranking
Original Post
Quick noob question...
Okay so i'm new to all this (the program and the forum) so i was wondering how do I link my TC's iv'e earned on this site (from surveys) to my actual toribash fighter guy. I have skimmed a lot of the posts and I can't find anything...so if there is a topic on it, please give me the link. Thanks.
Yeah i've read that. But like..they go to my account on here. Not the account i actually play with.
What account do you actually play with? If it goes to this account, simply send it to the other using this.
The account that you use in game is the same account that you use on the forums. So if you earn money by doing surveys you will be able to see it in game.

So any TC you earn, it doesn't matter where or how, it all goes to the same account.
You can check how much TC you have by joining any multiplayer room or going here: http://forum.toribash.com/tori.php
Okay on my guy when i go to a multiplayer game, i have 250. On the forums, i have done about 1000TC worth of survey. I just bought a cheap gradient, but its not on my multiplayer guy
Oh so you are using two accounts.

Did you realise that you can use the same account for both the forums and ingame?

So do you want to send your 660TC from your JayLeyshon account to your JayLesh account?