Toribash
Original Post
LOOK AT MY REPLAYS!
Hi, I've been playing free play for a couple months on my brother's account and just found out about thees forums.
Am I good?
Attached Files
BALLKICK!!!.rpl (27.3 KB, 28 views)
CRAZYAWESOMEDOUBLEKICK.rpl (38.2 KB, 23 views)
the ballkick was an epic fail. im sick of seeing replays like that. the replay attached is a ballkick i made, its not necesarilly good, but it has style.
watch other replays to get an idea of what is good.
Attached Files
REAL nut kick with decap.rpl (57.3 KB, 18 views)
Beta: YOU HAVE TO LOOK AT IT1!!! ITS LEGIT FULL 128! Morbon: joint textures and all? Beta: lol no fuck joint textures
who mines?
Beta: YOU HAVE TO LOOK AT IT1!!! ITS LEGIT FULL 128! Morbon: joint textures and all? Beta: lol no fuck joint textures
dont listen to morban his replay was worse than yours.
Try when making a replay to be relaxed and fluid dont have stops and move almost every joint in your body for the maximum abbilitie and force also
I suggest make your own account becuase sometimes people have problems sharing an account.
Last edited by KronosLord; Aug 5, 2009 at 12:49 AM.
- > - > ORMO | 7th dan < - < -
<Muse> hush little kronos, dont you cry, Muse is gonna sing you a lullaby
Originally Posted by Morbon View Post
the ballkick was an epic fail. im sick of seeing replays like that. the replay attached is a ballkick i made, its not necesarilly good, but it has style.
watch other replays to get an idea of what is good.

Making Uke extend both glutes and snap kicking in between is not styilsh.
thx kronos, I'm happy that not all people are douches on toribash.
also, here's a replay.
Attached Files
I win.rpl (79.3 KB, 7 views)
It would had look better if you took the head out with 1 hit look at this example below the replay is the same Dm at the start but i nailed the decap at end

Ps. try to relax more
Attached Files