ES Recruitment Drive
well, you could watch Monster
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
You should totes watch KonoSuba before they release the 2nd season day 12 this month
Wolololololo
Originally Posted by FMA05 View Post
I was looking for Monster, and ended up watching some ecchi called Life Day with Monsters Girl, pretty cool btw :^

dis man no wat up
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Huh thanks, i'll be watching both Monster (the real one) and KonoSuba.

Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
dis man no wat up

it only had japanese names and by mistake i ended up watching Monster musume no iru nichijou, btw i totally recommend it :d
I'm a Verified Toricredits Seller & Marketeer!
Originally Posted by FMA05 View Post
it only had japanese names and by mistake i ended up watching Monster musume no iru nichijou, btw i totally recommend it :d

You haven't lived monster girls until you've read the manga.

Or played the game that caused monster girls to explode into popularity.

All 4 of them.

:^)
Originally Posted by SrCheetah View Post
You should totes watch KonoSuba before they release the 2nd season day 12 this month

I am catching up quick hahaha, 3 eps left to watch.

Fuuka from this season has already got my full undivided attention, going to enjoy them feels.
Originally Posted by ConCon View Post
I am catching up quick hahaha, 3 eps left to watch.

Fuuka from this season has already got my full undivided attention, going to enjoy them feels.

I read the manga for over a year, got to chapter 107.. not sure what kept me going, but it was one of the worst manga i've ever read, and there's no way an anime can fix it, just heads up.. though i never thought too much of it, it was tolerable 'til like the 40s(chapters).. the anime probably stops at the only climax of the series
-----
also, gonna watch One Piece Film Gold later I hope, already bought the ticket..
though gotta figure out about the parking and stuff since it's $20 to park at the theater
where i'm going, and the cheapest separate parking lot is $8, but it's like 1/3 of a mile away..
i walked around there two years ago when i went to Acen, and where the parking lot is,
is a long walk.. and it'll be especially bad in this Chicago weather ;c
hopefully i can find a ride instead
Last edited by ThePirateKing; Jan 10, 2017 at 05:07 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Watched One Piece Film Gold last night, it was okay.. the Strawhats are still the Strawhats,
but aside from them, no other character felt like they made much of an impression or was
developed that well..
the plot is as standard as every other One Piece arc or film... I dont need to describe it if
you've seen anything One Piece..
uhm, I don't consider it a waste of time or money to watch it at the theater since it was
at least mildly entertaining, but then again, i paid $2 for my ticket :v
would not watch it again though, i'd rate it 6/10 or maybe closer to 5.5/10

just an fyi for anyone interested in watching it, it takes place after the Dressrosa Arc,
and does indeed contain references to events that took place since in it.. so spoilers if you havent..
and there's a prequel to the movie that happens right before they reach Grand Tesoro,
but it wasn't that great either, and there are only brief references to its events, so you
don't have to watch it if you don't want to.. it's called Heart of Gold

anyway, Film Z, Strong World, Movie 6, and 3D2Y were better One Piece spin-off films,
would recommend those over Film Gold
Gabriel DropOut was a pleasant surprise, could very well cause me to drop Urara for the spot of cute girls doing cute things.

Hand Shakers has ridiculous levels of cringe. I'm giving it 1 or 2 more episodes to redeem itself before I decide on a drop.

Kuzu no Honkai is almost painful to watch, in a good way. It's definitely tugging some strings, but I don't know if they can maintain it for at least another 9 episodes, let alone 11. I'll be keeping an eye on it though, it's pretty well made at least.
how are you beautiful weebs doing?
I need to get active here too.
Recently finished Elfen Lied for 3rd time, watched it with a close friend of mine.
Planning to start watching Your Name with her soon, too.
Watching konosuba s2 and masamune-kun and bungou stray dogs s2.

Apathetic User