ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by William View Post
But you can move your arm move on a totally other axis by manipulating more than your shoulder joint.That is kinda the point of the game.

But imagine the the new replays Oblivion could make if he could move some joints just a little more.

Idk if this has happened to you guys but sometimes in a replay there is a point in that replay in which there is not much else you can do anymore so you have to abandon it.
Originally Posted by RedSensei View Post
But imagine the the new replays Oblivion could make if he could move some joints just a little more.

Idk if this has happened to you guys but sometimes in a replay there is a point in that replay in which there is not much else you can do anymore so you have to abandon it.

I think with practice you can get the kind of movement you want.You can get to a very high precision playing on 1tf(although kind of boring).
Your messed up world enthrills me
Presentation, suggestion 1.
I suggested this once, my idea was to show the trailer for 3.9 as an intro. Of course this can be skipped as pleased. Would add some class to the game.

Also, force disable ghosts in game rules.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Username: nick13349
Suggestions+ critique: Toribash on Steam, choosable timeframes (when starting match)
Art credentials(if any): No
MBO | TABD | Team America | TGO | PS3 | oofun4 <3 | Cozza
Ok, I'm back, and will be taking care of things
Lazor:i'll add the force disable ghost.Though, it is kinda hard to play without it but I know some that do.
Nick: tb on steam is under works as it seems and choosable timeframes is already in the list.But thanks for the suggestions anyway.
Your messed up world enthrills me
Hey, why didn't you told me about this?... I have some ideas too... But, never shared them in suggestions board.
At the moment development is a bit slow. Some parts of the game and site are really old and out of date, some are huge, others have several other systems depending on them. So when we add anything new, we usually have to tidy up or update the other systems it needs to use. There's no way we can replace things all in one go, so we're look at ways we can break things down and just do it in small steps.

With adding new gamerules and gameplay, we don't want a new client which isn't compatible with the older clients. So the idea for it is, have a server list which tells you what rooms you can and can't join depending on the version of your client, as well as maintaining some level of backward compatibility with earlier versions and mods. That should give us a bit more freedom to experiment with new gameplay and modding features. I can't say that this is exactly how it will work, because we're not in a position to start this yet. By the time we are ready for this, we'll probably have a better plan.

As for presentation and client interfaces, they are a bit lacking. I'm guessing they'll be updated over time. The priority is to get the commands working properly.

For the bracketed tourneys, I'm hoping we'll be able to incorporate the competitions section with day to day events. Getting everything to work together will take a long time. For now it's just an idea.

The main thing that's being worked on right now is a buddy/friend list. We are still looking at ways to bring the site and the game closer together. So for now we can get it working on the site easily enough, but I can't say how long it will be before it's available ingame.

Whatever you do, keep that list handy in the first post.