ES Recruitment Drive
Mine is 1645.. don't exactly know if thats good, but i kinda agree with inuyasha. A rating shouldn't really matter that much??
“Resignation is what kills people. Once they've rejected resignation, humans gain the privilege of making humanity their footpath.”
I'd also agree because sometimes when your opponent gets lucky and wins, your rating can mess up.

But it can be helpful sometimes.

Well, rank does matter that much but it reflects your win:loss ratio. Vordred, 1597 is a bit below average, higher than 1600 means you've won more games than you've lost. My rating is 1625. Tribal, that's pretty good, that's my aikido ratingish level.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Originally Posted by WorldEater View Post
Mine is 22968...

Sorry, I was wrong, my elo is 1612.09... I looked on my mod rank ._.
I honestly couldn't give a damn about rank. Anyway you cut it I think it's stupid. Just my personal opinion.
Vibin
Originally Posted by Vordred View Post
I know but sometimes it can motivate you to win more games.

That might be true for some people, but for me I just don't care. I'm a more laid back person when it comes to that stuff in my opinion.
Vibin
Originally Posted by Inuyasha11 View Post
That might be true for some people, but for me I just don't care. I'm a more laid back person when it comes to that stuff in my opinion.

It's not a good thing to do. In toribash you always gotta be ready and concentrated or weaker players start taking over you.

Anyway, I wanna learn some pro judo! Can a teacher guy PM me and do some lessons /w me later on?
No teachers are actually available currently. Perhaps ask a member.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.