Toribash
Original Post
Acer's Spar and Parkour thread
[QUOTE=acer3323;7420852]Hey guys it's acer3323 and i am reall excited to be posting this thread, everytime i spar and parkour this is where they will go so please, please view this, have this bookmarked or something because this is going to be a really cool thread for the sparring community. Also Please subscribe to Matarika Toribash on youtube, watch our videos on youtube for team bloodshed ( Link on the bottom of the screen ). Feel free to comment on this thread, and post! Tell me what you think and if you want to spar or parkour with me private message me.

Shoutout to Demini, Matarika, and the style clan, join if you got style

https://www.youtube.com/user/catawan
-----
-----
Aye a really cool self spar replay with a funny K.O
Attached Files
Noah Parkour.rpl (1.40 MB, 56 views)
me and j2kr .rpl (773.8 KB, 35 views)
Parkour Video 5.rpl (532.9 KB, 41 views)
Self Sparring.rpl (482.8 KB, 26 views)
Last edited by acer3323; Jul 2, 2014 at 06:19 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Sparring with emo
sparring with emo, i got new textures too
Attached Files
Sparring with emo.rpl (754.0 KB, 49 views)
Acer Self sparring
Hey a really nice self spar with a cool btwist at the end, a must watch btwist and tell me what you think, dont be shy !
Attached Files
awesome spar.rpl (342.4 KB, 28 views)
Make a thread in the multiplayer replays section for your MP replays. This section is for singleplayer replays only.

Also work on your setups (check this out if you're not familiar with tricking). Launching from your knees like that is extremely cheap and ugly. The Btwist wasn't very good at all, even though the landing was pretty cool.
Originally Posted by jisse View Post
Make a thread in the multiplayer replays section for your MP replays. This section is for singleplayer replays only.

Also work on your setups (check this out if you're not familiar with tricking). Launching from your knees like that is extremely cheap and ugly. The Btwist wasn't very good at all, even though the landing was pretty cool.

Oh ok well thanks it really helps a lot im new to this thread thing so thanks for your help, and ill practice my tricking
-----
A madman video, Blue by Matarika
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EC83lqzihkw
Last edited by acer3323; Jul 5, 2014 at 09:39 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by acer3323 View Post
back kick

make sure to read the entire replay board rules hereeeee

you are really twitchy, try not to move the same joint so much within a few frames of eachother, also do you know all the shortcuts that you can use in sp?
No i dont know the shortcuts in sp and thanks for the tip
-----
Im starting to do madman replays now, im losing the jitters a little bit thanks to cat, so please take a look im experimenting with a few things and i would like to know what you thing so, Pm me, comment, I WANT YOUR CRITIQUE!!!! if you want me to look at some of yours i will be more than happy to. Enjoy
Attached Files
#Nation.rpl (230.9 KB, 19 views)
Maadd.rpl (178.6 KB, 11 views)
Last edited by acer3323; Jul 10, 2014 at 08:08 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Sorry 4 Inactivity
Sorry for the inactivity im still on vacation, but here are some sp replays I squeezed in.
Attached Files
#Kill Confirmed.rpl (87.6 KB, 19 views)
oCutzz.rpl (161.1 KB, 8 views)