ES Recruitment Drive
opener was very slow,and during the whole replay you were looking a bit stiff on you moves.
and i didnt liked the way you got into the decap,like,you just changed the knee and decaped making it look weak...
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
averagenesses
both openers are by xioi
Attached Files
[M] Bad.rpl (286.8 KB, 29 views)
[M] Dad.rpl (288.4 KB, 24 views)
invite me to your clan ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
idk dm's are Amazing as Always.

Openers were Amazing

just gret, i r8 8/8 m8
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
i dont like the way you started you opener with reverse momentum.
dude you moves are really stiff...
but that manipulation is really dope
i really cant see what happened to that decap,split and leg dm thing....dope
shoot forgot I had a replay thread
Attached Files
[H] Peanut Butter.rpl (330.8 KB, 12 views)
ok
the way you decapped yourself was neat
nice bit of movement to get the spin you wanted before you grabbed the head
from like 815 to 720 is some of my favorite movement in a madman, that shit looks really nice and it's really cool how you used the head
idk the following part is really ugly though
u went from having really nice flow to literally stopping and only doing a throwing motion for like 70 frames, which i know the head is kind of heavy but i don't feel like it was good to spend that much time on just setting up for a throw and stopping your momentum, especially after doing something that flowed really nicely

throw was ok, the kick after was fine too
crotch kick was ok other than the fact that it was really blatant that you held your knee upon contact and you were floaty after it, but i guess if you would have made it less obvious that you held your knee, you would have floated more so there's not really a way you could have helped that

lift-kick-thing was ok and the last boom was ok, feel like it could have been bigger but idk
baha
re doing peanut butter because I can
Attached Files
weird .rpl (151.9 KB, 12 views)
the very beggining of the replay was way tooooooooo slow,you used to be better :/
well,and also was the overall manipulation.
the self-decap was really weak-looking,and slight twitches here and there.
however i guess the manipulation(even being slow),if you manage to get uke higher,you can make it looks epic with that grab impulse.
gl