Ranking
Holy shit it is Jewww. Sup dude. Well I'm available in the nights and mornings mainly. I'll PM whoever I see online tomorrow to play some.

Ye, I still have no idea about the bank I checked the profile and we have enough. I have never hosted any ingame events thou. Well I'll PM someone who could help if we dont find out the pass. I'll look through my shit.
Originally Posted by Sicks View Post
As of now all I can think of is just gettin' in-game and do the regular "hey, you interested in joining Piratez?" thingy.

imho we need to inspire people by doing something awesome. thats how people join.
> Piratez
OK, diggin' through my PM I found a convo with Axel regarding the bank past, it's from 2014 though so I'm not sure if the pass is still valid.
What was the bank account name again? I will try to access it using the pass I mentioned, otherwise I'll ask Axel the next time he is online.
It's me Sicks.
Been more than a year since someone last access this account, Uby I'll pm you the new pass for now. I haven't check the chest inventory but, if anyone has an idea for an event or something clan related, you can use the clan's tc.
Plus side work is going to fucking kill me FINALLY have like a few days off so I can post again! Bartender life is busy as fuuuuuuck. Honestly you just end up sleeping the day away waking up and being like wellllll shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit I gotta go to work now.. :P

Yeah my steam is: _solax_ give us an add orrrrrr add me facebook sooooooooon just dm and ill link ya my account lol
-----
Also I think I have like 30-40k still on me that I can use too for an event or something like that, Can't see myself looking to buy any textures atm lolk
-----
Legit so good to see us still kicking haha
Last edited by Jewww; Oct 10, 2017 at 08:25 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP
You work as bartender now? You get to swing bottle around, shit like that?

lol, I got multiple _solax_ in Steam, which one is yours?
It'll be an aussie one, Adelaide and will have photo of a really derped dude hahah
Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP
Hey there, everyone. It's good to see we're still alive. I hope you're all doing well!
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]