Toribash
Original Post
R0i's weird art

Yo, well since some people have been bugging me to make an art thread here ya go. I just got a new tablet so there won't be much art atm.
It's really just a few head textures rn but as this thread grows and the more I draw I'll be sure to post it here.

I hope y'all enjoy

AAALLL DE HEADDSS (and a set...kinda)

This isn't something quite toribash related it's just some shading and linework practice, this is still just a wip (yes I could've worked on the set but due to the fact I have not thought of anything to put on the legs I left it as it is okay don't bash me for that).

Keep in mind the sketch is not mine, the credit goes to whoever drew the original sketch, tho I wanted to practice some shading/highlighting and etc.

So here y'all go, please tell me what you think thus far.

Also, I plan on making this thread having both toribash/non-toribash related drawings to show y'all something a bit more...different? Yeah .

Work in progress

Some more non-tb related stuff

Wip

Tools and programs used
Wacom Intuos Pro
Paintool Sai
Last edited by R0i; Jan 3, 2018 at 09:04 PM.
Damn this is super simple yet really hits home.

Super good job.

wait

i have to say something that sounds like CNC so I don't get infractions

hMMMMMMM

could u add ingame pics for that one :<?
Thank yoouuu, and yeah I currently am :'D

Added
Last edited by R0i; Jul 14, 2017 at 04:46 PM.
I think I'd like those better if the eyes weren't so far apart from each other.
Lines, shadows and colors are chosen very well.
This is some good work.
evil Führer of Evil
dude, i never knew you did art until hope told me yesterday!

you art looks really good also grats on the tablet ( you have the same one as mine :O )

some cnc

dude, i never knew you did art until hope told me yesterday!

you art looks really good also grats on the tablet ( you have the same one as mine :O )

Yeah I always did art but just never really did much of it digitally, usually through some sketches on a notebook and etc. Ayee yo it sure does take a while to get used to, you and I believe are like the very few people to play TB in Bahrain, even cooler we both do art. Also I'll try the next time in my future heads to make the face more narrow, ty for the tip
Damn those lines are really clean bro
nice job

The only thing I would recommed is to try using more colors since it feels a bit boring
and it doesn't capt much attention (at least imo)
but besides that is a cool simple style :>
keep it up!
I appreciate it man, and will do for sure. It's just with being used to doing so on sketchbooks and etc I didn't use many colors but shaded it in with a pen/pencil. I am slowly trying to get into using more colors tho, appreciate it o/
Last edited by R0i; Jul 16, 2017 at 09:12 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
looks terrific except I'd remove the drool over the tongue, looks weird.

nice stuff though :^)