Ranking
rcrichman: surprisingly i haven't the mod, but instead of posting it here, i recommend you to hit me up on discord so i can give you some fresh and complete tips. i've already talked to whale about his replays, and i think it would be useful for everyone who likes madmans in here, and since you guys are in the Evil discord, i don't see why not. anyways, i will still be checking replays and giving some tips here, but for more complex things you can hit me on discord and i will help you guys for sure.
Factory. Sometimes sleeping.
i guess i'm running this now that arakata is inactive, imma kick it wit this
also i edited my post in the first page
Attached Files
Whale- legend of the fall.rpl (307.7 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Whale; Nov 30, 2017 at 02:29 PM.
nice one whale.
i really enjoyed the first kick and of course the boomhit.
in the time between those hits its much more interesting to watch uke than watching you.

i like this whole replay and i cant think of anything i would change.
evil Führer of Evil
sign me up for this, haven't been at it long but I'd like to improve. Here's something I made recently, lmk what yall think
Attached Files
(nm)droid.rpl (101.7 KB, 4 views)
[a]dventure
personally, i think the decap punch is a bit too up close and personal, maybe try to hit it more at an angle so it doesnt land on you. also the punch was a wrist hit which was kinda weird. also i kinda dont like the launch into the decap , maybe try to stay a bit higher above the ground before launching, so you dont smoosh into the floor. overall, i really like it tho, the flow in the replay was quite nice, and the pose was fab <3

id also like to know some on my replay. it is a multiplayer parkour that i did in 5 tf the entire time, ik, i tricked too much in it, but i was practicing bc im a bit rusty C: <3
Attached Files
PK 184.rpl (2.28 MB, 3 views)
'Haku is my lenshu senpai uwu' ~ Static