Toribash
Sensei132 main& ye
-----
You have not been invited to any clans.
Last edited by Sensei132; Jun 19, 2017 at 01:14 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
SENSEI132
Lol omg I invited w guy called sensei123 hasn't been on since 2009
|Jacklox2| |Frost| |MrBeany| |Nugget| |Sheetboy| xFIRExGAME |
uuuh i guess ill post this mecha parkour thing. and some others ive done...
Attached Files
parkour mecha.rpl (973.0 KB, 4 views)
I am phsyco.rpl (161.1 KB, 3 views)
the parkour.rpl (174.5 KB, 3 views)
5 kicks of death.rpl (225.3 KB, 3 views)
sphere squad.rpl (115.6 KB, 3 views)
surfing the cavern.rpl (881.4 KB, 3 views)
In the light there is always void...
For the future please post in the discussion thread to keep this strictly for recruiting
-----
cool ill take a look and tell you what i think! :P
-----
my favorite was probably the 5 kicks of death, but i think i counted 6 kicks lol
Last edited by KDigityDog; Jun 23, 2017 at 01:49 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
monkycks
GMT: gmt +1
Why you left said clan(only put if it applies to you):
Real name(Don't have to put): Nahuel
First language: Spanish, but got advanced certificate in english
Why do you want to join the clan(you need brief paragraph explaining why)ersonally i think that clans are for improving, sharing and have a competitive base on toribash, therefore i want to apply
What can you contribute to the clan:
What belt are you:1 blue 3 green, so i'd be like brown
How do you act be honest: calm at every situation
In a brief paragraph explain why we should accept you. Really sell yourself make us want to accept you: so first of all i have a really aggresive playstyle which makes it's own reputation, i never back when i win on points and i always go for cool moves, if it doesn't work out like that for me it's a mental lose. i do a daily training of an hour and sometimes i do improvised tricking and im trying to get into parkour
minimum 1 hour x day training
How often do you play: from 1 to 6 hours
How often are you on the forums: 8/10
What are your hobbies other than video games and obviously Toribash: martial arts, i do taekwondo, brazilian, boxing muay thai and kick boxing and i resell stuff and make money with several marketing techniques i think of
What mods are you best at: greykido, judo, mushu.
Replays(don't need them but they can only help): well i have a replay called running.tbm and it was everything improvised

last thing to say: started 16 days ago to play and i have 80 hours + forum 84

also i got some cool mecha textures bought from flying monk
I like your application I have only only one concern. Are you going to stick with this account or abondon it? I would like to accept the main account.
Join
GMT:new york
Previous clan (only put if it applies to you): APOK
Why you left said clan(only put if it applies to you): i was not online for a while
Real name(Don't have to put): Mason
First language:english
Why do you want to join the clan(you need brief paragraph explaining why):I wanna play toribash for real and do wars and play with more people and be active on their
What can you contribute to the clan: donate, be active, training
What belt are you: brown (only because i play free play all the time and i do parkour and tricking)
How do you act be honest: i try to be fun all the time, and when i need to be, im serious
In a brief paragraph explain why we should accept you. Really sell yourself make us want to accept you:I love playing toribash, im a great spar'er(not a word) im a great fighter is striking, kicking, and grappling, im gonna be as active as i can, im gonna work hard and listen, and yeah C:
How often do you play:every day
How often are you on the forums:every day
What are your hobbies other than video games and obviously Toribash: doing flips, playing gang beasts and Gmod, go to get air
What mods are you best atarkour, spaarring, pretty much any
Replays(don't need them but they can only help):i dont know how to post replays XD sorry
-----
and sorry i dont know what gmt is, and i hit 105 subs, go sub to mason white vlogs
Last edited by mwhite23; Dec 20, 2017 at 01:39 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
GMT: IcedFreezay
Real name(Don't have to put): James
First language: English
Why do you want to join the clan(you need brief paragraph explaining why): Its Boring Playing Alone I Would Like To Come Meet New People
What can you contribute to the clan: A Friendly Personality, Comedy, Willing To Play Whenever I'm Called Upon
What belt are you: Green
How do you act be honest: Mostly Friendly Unless Made Mad
In a brief paragraph explain why we should accept you. Really sell yourself make us want to accept you: I have some skills in toribash and i just came back to the game from a few years back and i'm still in love with the game just looking for a reason to keep playing i've owned a few clans but they where short lived because i didn't like dealing with vulgar players
How often do you play: About 4 days a week
How often are you on the forums: I check forums everyday i play
What are your hobbies other than video games and obviously Toribash: Half Life 2 DeathMatch, Gmod, L4d2 and minecraft but i don't play minecraft that much anymore
What mods are you best at: Judo, Wushu, Getting Better at Mushu, Need Practice in Akikdo