Ranking
Cool, well good luck guys.
Thedevill:im 20 years
Thedevill:i have better to do
Originally Posted by Cloneone1 View Post
^You're not the one to talk.

Ontopic: Link always says how he can own my whole clan, so let's put that to the test, shall we? We play [Pathogen] style. 4,000 ED running, no DM, and DQ on. That's how a Pathogen plays, with realism, and style, not forgetting power.

We're playing [Pathogen] style. Link agreed to it before. He's just backing down, he's scared.
Edit:
Proof:

Originally Posted by Cloneone1 View Post
@Link8 Funny, let's have a 4000 ED spar, hmm?

We'll see who is cooler when you fall on your ass after 3 steps.

Here is a taste of what is to come.

Originally Posted by link8 View Post
later im busy

He agrees to the spar, and I stick DQ in there, too. He hasn't done it, he fears us.

@Link Reinstall TB damn it.
Last edited by Cloneone1; Jan 13, 2011 at 08:22 PM.
im not backing down dude i told you why i can't play toribash why must you keep presuring me to play knowing i can't? thats kinda being a jerk cloneone1. i wouldn't do that to you knowing your having i problem with your internet and downloading toribash atleast i have some respect and not being jerky like you right now....
I AM BUYING ACCOUNTS! PM ME!
hey, i can help WOA (but im big fan of clone anyway)
im master in ABD, look what i did whit sorriso (custom belt)
Attached Files
best vlad in plat V Kappa
kat <3
A
ANNCOUMENT:

in this clan war you can have allies help you you can only have 5 allies in your clan war ok.
Are you out of your mind!? 1. Only 4 people in a CW, and they must be from your clan.
2. @Evildog That was a lucky dm, if that Dm wasn't there, he probably would have fucked you. The Dm was all in the opener, I saw no good technique from you there. Also, you can love me or hate me, but please give me the same respect that I give you.
3. @Link what is your Skype? I will send you TB.
what do you mean by skype cloneone1? do you mean my emaile it is [email protected] k or what is a skype tho?