Ranking
Original Post
(Yes) Recruitment.

Thread will be open for few days, apply fast.

Requirements.
Be 4th Dan, can consider if skilled.
nothing else ;O
Post a free-form app about yourself.
Last edited by WARMAN2011; Dec 25, 2013 at 07:09 PM.
Very Nice
Application,

Hello,
My nickname is Viliuxazz, been playing tb about 4 years. I came back to toribash after big pause. Thought, that this clan perffectly fits for me, becouse seems that you are nice and active clan. And I am ready to be active as well.

Boring shit: I am from Lithuania, 18 years old Pro in every single mod (lol)blablablabla... I am nice and funny guy, invite me |

Skills: Photoshop cs 5.1 (3 years), pro vegas, gimp . Speaking in Russian clear.

P.S: I dont like talkig shit, so thats only most important things that you maybe need to know about me
Thank you,
Viliuxazz.
Not interested anymore, sorry for problems
Last edited by viliuxazz; Jan 6, 2014 at 07:04 PM.
Добро не ценится — люди от него наглеют.
i say we make you a trial member because your app was unfitting to say the least :/
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Yeah, just wait for link to post. then we accept you as a trial. Hang out with us in our clan thread and irc.
Very Nice
You should come to the DSC rite now and talk shit with us. btw if link doesnt show up the following hour i will send a invite.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Real human from Event Squad! Send your applications to me <3

Looks like he's been in-active for some days.

Edit: He is not interested anymore.
Last edited by WARMAN2011; Jan 7, 2014 at 08:25 AM.
Very Nice
Hey here my app
name:Stonda2b
belt:2nd dan
What can you bring to the clan?:I can contribute to the developpement of the clan
Why do you want to join (yes)?:I want to join (yes) because theres a lot of good player and -mat- is my friend,I know this clan will be a famous clan and will go far.
Replays:
Attached Files
Peaceful life.rpl (186.4 KB, 3 views)
Show case 2.rpl (240.6 KB, 4 views)
Show case 3.rpl (123.4 KB, 4 views)
Show case 4.rpl (352.6 KB, 4 views)
Show case.rpl (115.4 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Stonda2b; Jan 5, 2014 at 01:02 PM.