ES Recruitment Drive
I say yes, but you need to make sure that post count goes up.
-----
And as for EddyLee, I told you when I saw you that if you posted a good application, I would say yes, because you were good ingame. What you posted was not a good application. So please, if you're going to post an app like that, then we don't want you. Stop wasting my time and my clan's time.
Last edited by Boerhae; Mar 9, 2014 at 03:31 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Boerhae, making a glorious return!
Forum active? Like, check the page thread? of course. and what is the copy and finish part if you don't mind me asking.
-----
Forum active, you mean check the forums? I could do that. But whats the copy and paste part of you don't mind me asking?

Also, it said I must paste the this to finish of application. I guess it meant rule 5. sorry if that isn't correct. but I have read the rules and will follow them.
Last edited by WeooWeoo; Mar 9, 2014 at 04:29 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
by forum active, it means you MUST post on our clan thread, not just check it, the forum activity (well, the clan thread activity) is needed, you must post either way you get kicked for inactivity, and that's it, but well, the first week you have to be active, you will be a "unranked" ("New members" rank) for a week, if we see you can do it, then you will become a fully member, so, try to post, know more our members, talk with us, join the IRC sometimes, and let's see what happens.

btw that's what i was talking about: "("copy and paste this if you've readed the rules" on the final of your application)"

It's on the rules, check it out.
[23:20:46] Negrito: Im practically chris brown
[23:20:54] Ale455: without the chris
Did it mean rule 5? I posted that on my app. I wasn't sure what it meant. So im sorry ;-;

Im pretty sure I did it wrong

that little thing in the mid of rule 4 and 5, and no it doesn't mean the whole rule 5, only that thing inside the (" ")
[23:20:46] Negrito: Im practically chris brown
[23:20:54] Ale455: without the chris
Oh okay, Thank You

Ive edited it and its done Thanks again Ale455
Last edited by WeooWeoo; Mar 9, 2014 at 04:48 AM.

Not sure if im allowed to but, eddy, ive seen you ingame a few. Not very sportslike, not saying gg shows good spirit. Weoo, defent application. Get posts up.
. LETS GET FUCKED UP
What do I need to post on? I'm not sure how this works.. I'm sorry

I'll vouch for Weoo. All you have to do is post on our clan thread about whatever the current topic is. The clan thread is where we have decisions made and announce things.
[Team Wushu]
Pm me any questions! I will be happy to help.