Ranking
Original Post
(D) Diamonds Recruitment

Welcome to the Diamonds recruitment thread !

You have to be at least a black belt to join our clan.
Our clan is Aikido based.
You have to be forum and ingame active.
Check our rules before applying.
Attach 2 singleplayer and 2 multiplayer replays.
The apps should be free-form.

After getting accepted you are going to be a trial member.
During this time you can chat with us, play with us and show your skills.
If you are inactive during this time or break any important rule you are getting kicked.

Also you must include this picture ( that one down below ) in your app or you are getting auto-rejected.

If we don't reply to your application immediately just wait because we need a little bit time to make a decision.
The rank "Coal" is not allowed to vote on applications.
Last edited by Beat; Apr 6, 2014 at 12:59 AM.
Originally Posted by KaizerBeelze View Post
Nice one Beatzarr

You can start posting on our general talk thread.
Username: ImMatthew
Belt: 2nd Dan
Ingame activeness: 8
Forum activeness: 5
Skills: Freerunning
Previous clan: Hunters
-----
Sorry, No idea how to add pics.
Last edited by ImMatthew; Mar 15, 2014 at 12:04 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Breakdancing...Pffftt i dont break stuff (Ok somtimes i do :I)
Example App
This an old app i made it took me about 10-15mins

Hello I am 4th Dan Blackbelt I started toribash about 15 months ago not as much as others but still pretty high . I am 15 years old, mature, by my standards that is. I love sparring not the crappy ones where you plan, those take too long, are slow, no fun, and very stressful, I like the one where you fight! Fight for the points that give you a satisfactory win. I don't do much creative stuff, other than plan way ahead for stuff, throw something at me too soon and I'm pissed. I play very often, not too crappy if i do say so myself, I set a goal for myself to win a tourney or two everyday usually just to put the tc in to the decap. I try to be nice to everyone, but always fair some days i do have no patience for anyone but i guess that's what balances me out. I try to post a thing or two everyday so forum activity isn't a problem for me.

Not enough DMNDS in this world for everyone

A couple more personal things
Favorite type of music: Anything thats up-beat such as dance music
How I decide on things: Democratically
Language I would want to learn instantly: German
Favorite mods: Mushu, Aikido, ABD, Xspar
I am the true Bob of all things I was just Bob once until there was too many of too many that I could call fakes.
Sup guys, 3 years of experience on this.. Although more like 1.. Since I left for a bit.. I'm a pretty nice guy, May rage a little at tourneys but that's about it.. I am 16, love ingame freerunning I would send a replay but all mine got deleted due to uninstalling, I don't record any more, I may be a tiny bit inactive on the forum but i'll be playing ingame quite a bit.. Hopsin/Eminem forever, Although im a fan of anythings.. From straya (Australia).. I guess that's about it, Cya! Thanks!
Breakdancing...Pffftt i dont break stuff (Ok somtimes i do :I)
Hello my name is Chris and i'm 14 years old.I started playing Toribash on June 2013 and played Toribash every Monday,Thursday,Friday and
Saturday. I like playing Xspar, ABD, Mushu. I love listening to Dubstep and electro every time i'm playing.
That's all, hope you accept
Last edited by eagle6667; Mar 15, 2014 at 12:29 PM.
Originally Posted by ImMatthew View Post
Sup guys, 3 years of experience on this.. Although more like 1.. Since I left for a bit.. I'm a pretty nice guy, May rage a little at tourneys but that's about it.. I am 16, love ingame freerunning I would send a replay but all mine got deleted due to uninstalling, I don't record any more, I may be a tiny bit inactive on the forum but i'll be playing ingame quite a bit.. Hopsin/Eminem forever, Although im a fan of anythings.. From straya (Australia).. I guess that's about it, Cya! Thanks!

Not the best app, actually not even a good app, but you seem like a skilled person ingame. You have to improve your forum activity. You have a yes from me and I'm inviting you.
-----
Originally Posted by eagle6667 View Post
Hello my name is Chris and i'm 14 years old.I started playing Toribash on June 2013 and played Toribash every Monday,Thursday,Friday and
Saturday. I like playing Xspar, ABD, Mushu. I love listening to Dubstep and electro every time i'm playing.
That's all, hope you accept

No, auto reject. You can try again in a week if you want.
Last edited by Beat; Mar 15, 2014 at 12:53 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
My ingame name is Nieksas. I am 16 years old. I am from Lithuania. My gmt is +2. I am looking for a clan to get more experience and have fun. I mostly like playing aikido and abd. I am 3nd dan. I was in Nova,Fallen,Rust,MagniFicenT before. I'll do my best for the clan. I am daily active and as you can see I play since 2011. I read the rules and i will follow them.

Attached Files
gg.rpl (63.0 KB, 8 views)
lol2.rpl (41.2 KB, 5 views)
#TWC - 5 feb - vengeance.rpl (126.2 KB, 6 views)
Tricking.rpl (412.8 KB, 6 views)
#1.rpl (178.7 KB, 4 views)