ES Recruitment Drive
the community. it was nice to get in on the ground floor, the game was still very new when i started... everyone knew eachother. i made a lot of good friends, the game itself was fun enough, but the reason i liked the game, and am even still here anymore is the people i've met in my 9 years of playing.

[T]
#hi

dark lord of disrespect? :0

so, whats that thing in your avatar? lel
-----
Originally Posted by ishi View Post
the community. it was nice to get in on the ground floor, the game was still very new when i started... everyone knew eachother. i made a lot of good friends, the game itself was fun enough, but the reason i liked the game, and am even still here anymore is the people i've met in my 9 years of playing.

that touched me (not telling where tho: P), Who are these people you met in 2006?
Last edited by eki54; May 23, 2015 at 08:38 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
none of them are actively around anymore, besides maybe hamr. i don't really wanna name off names since i'll surely forget someone, but the main people i hung out with were people from the [evil] clan, since i made it way back then. then there were people like cevius, veb, slainveteran, chezda, clbck, rblck, hebrewhamr, foxie, etc. we mostly hung out in irc much like i do now, but we also went ingame a lot, no one was very good, but we still had fun :O.

--

also my avatar and title are about ganondorf, he's the dark lord, main evil enemy guy from the legend of zelda series, sometimes he looks differently, but this is how he looks in twilight princess. the disrespect part comes from him in super smash bros, since his style of gameplay tends to lean towards punishing the enemy for being dumb and finishing them with big moves that are slow.

[T]
#hi

eouh, you made [Evil]? cool. Yeah, most of the peeps you mentioned are inactive now..
:0
Zelda? you play lots of games besides toribash,right?

Give me examples of your art :3
How does it feel to be ishi.
[insert name here] [insert name here] [insert name here]