Toribash
Originally Posted by Submerge View Post
So if the person you are partnered with isn't responding to any attempt's of trying to get a time and data set up to do our match's what actions will be taken on both of those people if one was trying and the other did not respond?

The one making the effort to get the match running will advance. If your opponent hasn't show up 3 days before the deadline we'll get things going. You'll have to tell us though.
I have PM'd my opponent telling him whenever i'm online (Because i'm on 24/7) too PM me and we will go ingame and fight, he responded he can only play on june 15th, 16th, and the 23rd but 15th and 16th he didn't get online long enough for us to fight. Tomorrow (June 23rd) is last day he will be able fight but usually he isn't on long enough for us too fight so i don't know if we will be able do the fight unless something changes.

The PM Message

So i can't get my enemy to fight me...

here are the Pm's

Pm's

I always had to Pm him and wait for him to answer even as he finished his exams he didn't Pm me (i gave him 3 days and then Pm'ed him again).
Also i tried to just catch him ingame and stuff but i never found him.
I'm online since 6h and i don't want to do it anymore...
what should i do?
Last edited by TheAnimal; Jun 25, 2014 at 04:16 PM.
<Aeon><Master Belt><Gamers Inc.><RMO><GERMAN Unibash Manager>
^-^Join My Fan Club^-^Aeon Elite Video^-^
Join Aeon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Spaft|Vipertech|Chirs|Jormungandr|SocKeTe|threedog 2|Habeeb|SXDave
I have been attempting to set up a good time for my fight... Although the other person is not being very cooperative, I sent the first PM to him asking a good time and he didn't really give me much of a response.
Ok, Round 1 is closed.

All undone matches where scored with 0-0 and both players are out.
ONLY if you have provable excuses there will be a 2day time extension for your fight.

Same counts for not/incomplete reported scores.
Check my Soundcloud ;)
I have been hoping to try and find my next match in game... although he is never on when I am on The worst part is that I can't send him PM's... he apparently turned PM's off... so how do I reach him?
Originally Posted by togo View Post
I have been hoping to try and find my next match in game... although he is never on when I am on The worst part is that I can't send him PM's... he apparently turned PM's off... so how do I reach him?

your opponent seems to have requested a ban until november, so i guess that means he's out
Originally Posted by HiPower View Post
your opponent seems to have requested a ban until november, so i guess that means he's out

^ That. Sirl is out, togo advances.