Toribash
if u make a new one ill pay 10k
it will be a human head black long hair and smiling
Cool. Thank you very much!
headphones too? when should it be finished?
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
o ya i forgot no doing buisness on the actul thread but who cares lol thats no longer a rule!
Thank you. I'll do my best!
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
no thank u u were the first succesful person to post on this thread thanx

when should i sent the tc?
Last edited by serhan6; May 1, 2009 at 04:49 PM.
serhan i made this texture? how u dare saying you made it?
Maybe thats the reason u dont have the flat? ... i think that wasnt a good joke u did there

PS: That was the first anime texture i ever made. yay.

EDIT:

"yours:"

Here is it, its an other hair color and with headphones, but its the same head.
Last edited by HoboJoey; May 1, 2009 at 09:50 PM.

Jobs done.
serhan could i get that 1st head text but could u make green around eyes the skin coulor? and hobojoey ill buy ur head text 2k?
This thread is a disgrace.

1. This is not an event, it is a texture sale and trade shop. It does not belong on the events board, it belongs in the market and in art/textures.
2. You offer to advertise for people on you main page for 100tc. Advertising shops are strictly prohibited and against the rules.
3. Double posting is not needed, use the edit button.
4. The heads being sold/traded here are above the native 128x128 resolution and yet have no disclaimer, as required by the rules.

This thread is closed, and shamed. I highly recommend its participants read up on the rules regarding texture sales and general market activity before posting again.