Toribash
Original Post
That was really good :o

Flow throughout the replay was pretty good with the exception of the little bit while you spun around to get Uke, which kinda messed up because you grabbed too long. Kinda odd how you only got one DM with that kick, but okay. Should have tried for a bigger hit. Last bit was slightly stiff, but otherwise pretty good. Pose was cool, too.

'Kay, cnc mine. Haven't got any yet :c
Attached Files
!Dat--[M]--Cookies.rpl (229.8 KB, 36 views)
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
Both your replays are better than mines :c

Here's something, one of the better replays outta the eight, It's a proper madmen, if you can call it that
Attached Files
_6Awesome.rpl (129.5 KB, 34 views)
It's twitchy, I'll give you that.

Twitchy left leg at the start, paused before the launch. Leg twitched after the launch then you were stiff getting his torso, though the hit was decent. Your attempt at a throw was meh, you should have gone for a full swing of your arm if you wanted to throw it. The last DM was made in a rather awkward position. Twitchy getting to the pose ;o

Try leaving your joints in a relaxed or held state rather than a contracted/extended state unless you really have to, might help a little.
I do some videos
I'm not entirely sure how I managed to make this replay, but I know I'll never make anything like it again, cuz I suck at making replays
Attached Files
#R-Spinny.rpl (115.5 KB, 34 views)
[03:39] <idabosswiz> can't you just set up a pass for ddos?
The starting was decent I guess, but then it got kinda floppy and stiff at the same time.
I do some videos
Eh, maybe I should stick to making art, since I'm much more fond of that.

Some simple logo I made up in my spare time:

asdf

Last edited by Albus; Nov 21, 2013 at 10:49 PM.
[03:39] <idabosswiz> can't you just set up a pass for ddos?
Lol, you pose like me, al mah boi, Ill make a logo, see what i can come up with
-----

I just came up with this too
Last edited by Haunter; Aug 16, 2013 at 05:47 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump