Ranking
Original Post
Clan event: ToriVacation!!!
Hello all fellow members of clan [Omega]!

This is our first design event, and the topic is vacations!

With lots of parts of the world still bathing in the warmth of summer, Tori and Uke decide to forget their differences and take a much needed vacation away from the everyday mindless slaughter of single player.

Your challange is to depict Tori and Uke enjoying themselves on vacation. They can be doing anything, from skiing to safaris. Rock climbing to sunbathing. The most imaginative and well drawn entries will win.

Entries can be hand drawn, designed on a computer program such as gimp or photoshop or even created as a 3d sculpture. The choice is yours!

Rules:

1. To enter, you must be a member of Omega (obviously)
2. No plaugiarism!
3. This is a game, have fun!

The competition will be judged by the clan's leader and co-leaders (Arterial, Master11 and me).

Prizes:

1st prize - 15k
2nd prize - 5k

Prizes may vary but will only ever rise.

Any other questions please ask!
Last edited by BirdFlu; Aug 29, 2009 at 07:19 PM.
Quit, probably.
Nice event! I enter! =D

I already have a comic scene xD I called it the ToriAdventures.
Here it is:

Name:  screenshot-29-13-45-08.jpg
Views: 62
Size:  18.6 KB

The mod is snowboarding.tbm =)
Last edited by pal; Aug 29, 2009 at 09:20 PM.
i am in (lol you know i dond't understand english very good so... i need to make a replay?) :P or something like that image of tbashed?
Originally Posted by supernada View Post
i am in (lol you know i dond't understand english very good so... i need to make a replay?) :P or something like that image of tbashed?

Supernada voce tem de fazer um desenho à mão ou fazer uma escultura 3D ou desenhar no paint, gimp (whatever...) ou fazer um replay ou uma cena como a minha
Other comic! This one is nice :)
Done! I called it the "Being member of [Omega] Clan". You need to read the big text inder the comic after reading the whole comic.
Here it is:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Sem título.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	88.4 KB
ID:	145952 <-- sorry about this...click it to zoom.

I don't know his/her name but I know a thing: He/She helped [Omega] and fighted v.s. enemies with his/her new clan.

THEEND
Last edited by pal; Aug 30, 2009 at 12:19 PM.
Nice cartoon Tbashed, but it's not really about vacations...
Quit, probably.