Ruadhan
3 Votes / 27.27%
Ravis
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
THE TIME HAS COME
We all knew it would happen one day. I have to step down as Omega Leader. I have not been the leader for well over a month or two...
I have so many things going on right now. Im going on my fourth year in college and Im about to enter Pharmacy school (grad school) to get my Ph.D.
Im going to be getting married in about 7 months

I will allow everyone to vote for one person to be the leader. I may come back to toribash sometime later, and just be a member. I hope this clan grows and becomes one of the best clans. ;)

Im sorry guys for having to leave you all. Never forget Arterial LOL

The clan will vote for a new leader. Please take a moment to vote in the poll above, thanks guys. Keep it cool
Last edited by Arterial; Nov 16, 2009 at 09:27 PM.
Arterial!!!!!
I'm so sad that you are leaving
thank you for putting me on the poll for new leader
gratz for soon to be married I wish you loads of luck
〈---[℘iℜatez]---[NO⍉T]---[⍉shi]---〉
Gratulations for getting married in 7 months 0o if its true...
Well wish you luck and ill miss you although i didnt know you... But still :P

And lol ruad you voted for yourself? 0o
Thanks guys. I'd probably vote for myself too ruadhan :O

Yeah, im moving out of my house this weekend into my apartment. As soon as my girlfriend graduates in may, we're getting married...its about time, we've been dating for almost 3 years...lol

Its kinda sad to leave Omega....I remember starting the [DSC] and ruadhan, supernada, birdflu, and tompaine were all with me...and Zapata...but he doesnt count now haha
I also would vote for myself but im not on the poll... :P

And lol yeah i guess about time :P (To get married i mean, not too leave lol...)
Last edited by Rozbickon; Nov 16, 2009 at 09:57 PM.
-crying-

art....-cry- :[[[[ That was fun playing with you and all...I hope you will get back one day.

can I vote too?
Do files get embarrassed when they get unzipped?