Ranking
Original Post
My first gud moves
Don't be to criticizing they're my first good ones at least i think they're good...
Attached Files
My-Furst-One.rpl (30.2 KB, 44 views)
Furst-One-Upgraded.rpl (43.7 KB, 54 views)
Well, they are kinda simple and on "hold"

Try to do some more relax moves...

Anyways, i like the 2nd One
This sig lacks creativity.

True Story.
tnx well im kinda new so thats the best i could do :P im learning by myself not using any tuts...
Originally Posted by Und3fin3d View Post
tnx well im kinda new so thats the best i could do :P im learning by myself not using any tuts...

Use tuts. They help.
[T] ~~~~~> [Tigma] <~~~~~ [Sigma]
You should totally join my fanclub.
as far as i know from tut you can only learn moves... not how to get a flowing move? isnt that right?
Originally Posted by Und3fin3d View Post
as far as i know from tut you can only learn moves... not how to get a flowing move? isnt that right?

Tuts teach you all sorts of things, some ( bad ) ones fixed moves, but others give you tips on how to improve. That is what you're looking for.
Thanks for the Avatar, MrAakash
what ive been trying to do for a long time is core hit/kick so the opponent flys into bits... anyone can help on that?
Look in tutorials and search 'booms', there's a tut giving tips on how to do it.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
before you do booms and such I suggest you learn how to get momentum, speed and style. If you want to boom you just need to strike Uke hard and on the right place. So work on power and speed.
Thanks for the Avatar, MrAakash