Toribash
Original Post
.:: Having problems! Please Help me! ::.
Alright guys, I have downloaded Assasins Creed 2 and installed (Used this video tutorial)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iI6r...eature=related

And well When I load the game the Ubisoft logo shows up just fine so does the loading and then a movie comes on, if I skip the movie or watch it my monitor says it has no connection with the Computer and the keyboard lights that can go on and off stay on, and the computer stays running, my specs are:

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit.
Pentium(R) Dual-core CPU E5400 @ 2.60ghz -> OCed to 3.00ghz
3.00 GB ram
Nvidea GeForce 8400 GS (Computer reads it like a 1.7GB GPU)

The requirements in a website were:
Minimum System Requirement
Operating System: Windows Ў XP / Windows Vista
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.8 GHz or AMD Athlon X2 Dual-Core 5200 +
RAM: 1 GB (Windows XP) / 1 GB (Windows Vista)
Hard disk space: 8 GB
Sound device: compatible with DirectX
Video Card: compatible with Direct X 9.0c, 512 MB
Please help.

~Dargoba
Last edited by Dargoba; Apr 14, 2010 at 12:11 AM.
Breaking rules is bad
Probably a glitch in the wiring or connection? I'll look at this again and try to solve it.
Custombelt | I'm back after 5 years! ;)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PM me if your selling items, buying anything and everything!
Please do! If you want you could Teamview me and do it yourself and save some time explaining, I really want to play this game. ):
Breaking rules is bad
So your saying its a .torrent using the uTorrent program? I'm pretty sure thats illegal. (not that I know)
That could be one problem. Sometimes people don't seed the file right. About 40% of torrent files I have used didn't work. I say it's a torrent problem.

Edit: Ninja'd. Yea what he said. Could be a graphics card problem. Hope you got money for a new one if so.
Last edited by Pacman; Apr 14, 2010 at 12:17 AM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by tehcaek View Post
So your saying its a .torrent using the uTorrent program? I'm pretty sure thats illegal. (not that I know)
That could be one problem. Sometimes people don't seed the file right. About 40% of torrent files I have used didn't work. I say it's a torrent problem.

Illegal to Toribash? Or in general? Well I don't think so because of I could generally host a Torrent file right now and let you download it.

I hate a PCI-E GPU that I took from my uncles old pc (Got another one) And he gave it to me I know no Info about it just these pics I took:

The fan fell off :/ But I guess I could re attach it with a couple screws.
Breaking rules is bad
Torrents are 100% legal, if they are linked to NON-Copyrighted materials.
If they are linked to copyrighted content, then using the torrent to download it IS illegal.

Torrents are a means to an end, if your end is copyrighted warez, moviez or muzic than you are breaking the law in most countries, Definantly in the U.S.

See Link below concerning Downloading and sharing copyrighted music, movies, and software.
http://www.helpdesk.ilstu.edu/kb/index.p…

Legal alternatives to illegal file sharing
http://www.helpdesk.ilstu.edu/kb/index.p…

If it is Non-copyrighted then it is Illegal; however, if you have the Copyright, then you can link it to a torrent. Gotta pay for copyrighting though. It can be pretty expensive.

Hope this helps,
TehCaek

Sources: http://answers.yahoo.com

And I'll look at those pics. Ty

Edit: You should probably fix that fan though. If your comp overheats, then things get ugly. I've been through that. :/
Last edited by Pacman; Apr 14, 2010 at 12:34 AM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Oh crap, thanks for the warning, I'll stick to old fashion Megaupload, rapidshare, hotfile etc. :P

How do you think I can attach the fan back on to it?
Breaking rules is bad
Beats me. I haven't really repaired stuff that many times. Maybe once or twice wit a friend who knows alot about computers. If you want, I can email him asking how.

Edit: Forgot to include that torrents could result in fines and jail. :3 Becareful about that. (I do)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]