ES Recruitment Drive
anyone else notice the only period Lamby used was the one at the end?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
we're all better than each other in something I just happen to be better at lenshu and you are better at using periods.
-----
this isn't a real argument its a just a joke.
Last edited by Lamby; Dec 12, 2016 at 07:44 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[Parrot], [Alpha], [Parrot], [WAPOW]
[NOoT], [TL] and [TA]
Clan League 2016 2nd place holder.
Clan League 2017 1st place holder.
Hey swepples, sucks to see you leave WAPEW, you were my swedish squirrel fedora ice cream dude, you still are, AIN'T NOBODY GON' TAKE THAT FROM ME
you're on thin ice, pal
lol, this thing really goes hand in hand with iron man 3's ending.
so basically this is what tony says at the end:

"And so, as Christmas morning began, my journey was at its end. [...]
I guess I'd say my armor, it was never a distraction or a hobby, it was a cocoon. And now, I'm a changed man. You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys. One thing you can't take away...I am Iron Man."

Now translated to this situation:

And so, as Niko's birthday began, my journey was at it's end.
I guess I'd say my clan, it was never a distraction, or a hobby, it was a cocoon. And now, I'm a clanless man.
You can take away my clan, all my cones and cups. But one thing you can't take away... I am Ice-cream Man.

lopl
Last edited by Oxide; Dec 13, 2016 at 10:34 AM.
Originally Posted by NikosDEAD View Post
lmao

^
-----
Last edited by Swepples; Dec 13, 2016 at 03:27 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Well yea i sayed it wrong. You still are, but your role in wapow for me was a mentor. (No idea did i explain it right)

But you still are and you can teach me
Originally Posted by Swepples View Post
It's been a long trip in the ship for me. A fun ride where I've made lots and lots of friends. Good friends, happy faces that I've enjoyed more than Toribash with even.
It's been 2 years since I joined the clan, and I've been leading it for more than a year now. I'm leaving the clan, why I do not know. It's just not what I want anymore.
I thought I would say some things to each of you as I hand over the reins and/or rudder to Flamesy.

Nico

Flow

Lamby

Mikey

PS. I still hope that the Secret Santa Slutty Swepples event is still relevant. I do have something planned.

ahhh swep this is too sad man. Take it easy going solo for a bit man, the clan will always hold your mark here. slutty swepples is still on man, you slut.....slutting all about
"People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public."—Bryan White
Damn this was sad, goodluck Swep and Seth, you guys were good friends of mine whilst i was apart of Wapow.
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.