Ranking
Original Post
Time to evolve.
Boys and girls, ladies and gentlemen.

With the recent ambitious and optimistic vibes I've been receiving from evo members and valid prospects I have decided we start something. Simply said, an evolution.

Let's face it guys, this is one strong ass mofo' clan and has always been. However, we are lurking in the shadows and shit. It's no denying that the loyalty of our members are absolutely undeniable, which is what makes us the clan we are. However, we also hold the distinct pleasure of being highly skilled players. As much as we enjoy doing our own thing etc, I think it's time we go mainstream for a while again. Go out and do some damage to these new wannabe clans.

Now, this is something I'd like to tactically go about doing. So firstly I want to notify you guys and secondly I'd like your input. This will require slightly increased activity on everyone's part once in motion.

There are more steps to follow. However for now I'd just like to notify you that there are intentions and a plan to come.

What you guys think? Lets hurt some people mainstream style?

Phase 1 Started. (Prep)

GMT's

Phase 2

Videos? Yes that's happening....

More coming.
Last edited by CoKe; Feb 9, 2015 at 09:52 AM.

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

*Rolls up sleeves*

Let's do this.
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
Alright, let me get a WD-40 rust remover and some engine oil...
My tori-robot is going to brand-new in a minute
I've been waiting.
Let's get back to 1st in clan rank, then win Clan League next year.
(I need a crown for being 'Decap Queen')
Shop (Óc¸Ó ) PM me if you want to buy TC
Love you guys and best of luck
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
That's the response I was looking for guys

Keep an eye on your private messages today and this thread for updates. I have some organizing to do and some planning to put in place, but step by step yo.

Also yeah check out the video series I'm actively working on, it will fall into the plan later on.

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂