Toribash
Originally Posted by Moop View Post
Most of our members have busy real lives, so can't be expected to be permanently active. What sort of clan would we be if we kicked people if they took more than 2-3 weeks off?!

Also, please refrain from posting on our forum outside of the pre-evolution thread.

A dead one ;)
"An American monkey, after getting drunk on brandy, would never touch it again, and thus is much wiser than most men." ~Charles Darwin
GMT: -3 I am available in the evening 6pm and go to sleep 1am.

aikido: 7.5/10
aikidobigdojo: 7/10
wushu: 8/10
lenshu3ng: 8/10
taekkyon: 4/10 ( i hate this mod... )
judo: 5/10
judofrac: 7/10
brushu: 8/10

I think they are all the mods I usually play.
Answering your questions, I hate tk by strong psychological tortures of stiktori. sad
Originally Posted by Moop View Post
Most of our members have busy real lives, so can't be expected to be permanently active. What sort of clan would we be if we kicked people if they took more than 2-3 weeks off?!

Also, please refrain from posting on our forum outside of the pre-evolution thread.

Well, I just deleted his post and all, sent him a PM about it. This was just unfortunate.

Originally Posted by Miner View Post
A dead one ;)

Indeed, well spoken.

Originally Posted by Victor4554 View Post
I don't remember anymore important mod, so that's it.

Originally Posted by Power View Post
I think they are all the mods I usually play.

Victor e Vitor, parabenizo ambos por terem postado e estarem participando ativamente da evolução e restabelecimento das atividades do clã.
Porém eu gostaria de pedir algo em específico: não sejam simplistas... Argumentem, se envolvam, leiam atentamente aquelas postagens longas e massantes mas que contém as informações mais úteis e importantes.
A forma que vocês postaram não está errada, apenas pobre em conteúdo e sem muito contribuir para o tópico de modo geral.
Então o que eu peço tanto a vocês quanto à todos os brasileiros do clã é que deem o melhor, levem realmente a sério mesmo que isso seja um jogo.
o clã eVolution é um clã muito antigo e elitista, se vocês estão aqui conosco é porque merecem estar, e são habilitados para tal.
Conto com vocês, façam parte da história do clã, tragam vida para ele. Abraços.
Last edited by Eddy; Dec 23, 2014 at 01:26 PM.
Ehhhhh.

I'm not a 'teh uber harcor3z' kinda guy. Nor am I reasonably active.

I've been around the block enough times to notice when the tides of change are flowing in a direction I'm not swimming. But, I'll not burn my bridges as I have many times before.

Whatever this response means as far as my inclusion, is up to you.
"Splint Chesthair" - Is my real name.
GMT+3
no preffered times of activity,usually night

TK,erthTK.. kick(beta)box maybe = my preffered mods.
alas,and i am very sorry of it,i probably cant contribute to clan activity much this time coz of real life problems(lost job and so on). but i will try and as additional bonus i will dedicate my wins solely for evo glory for sometime :P
xtcftw>>>
Hey guys, i was thinking here and i had an idea, we should try to do some lists with the players name and the mods that they're good, and when a war happens we just try to find the players that are good in the specific mods, then our chances of winning will be higher. I'm not saying that we should separate all the members in team, but just to make easier to know who is good in each mod. And sorry if the idea wasn't what you guys have been waiting for. Just dropping it here to see if it helps.
Last edited by Victor4554; Jan 3, 2015 at 07:34 PM.
Originally Posted by Tripstone View Post
I had a thread/sticky with all that info on it.
GMTs, mods, countrys, etc.

I remember. However, I can't recall the thread.

Originally Posted by Victor4554 View Post
Hey guys, i was thinking here and i had an idea, we should try to do some lists with the players name and the mods that they're good, and when a war happens we just try to find the players that are good in the specific mods, then our chances of winning will be higher. I'm not saying that we should separate all the members in team, but just to make easier to know who is good in each mod. And sorry if the idea wasn't what you guys have been waiting for. Just dropping it here to see if it helps.

Yes sir indeed. 2 Part plan with that regard. Stay tuned.

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂