ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by AkumaBeast View Post
well, that is the point of galios, to counter ap...

Just got a ffunny loss forgiven, i went 11 0 with panth and still lost but got myself a loss forgiven, so funny.

And thank god, im getting so many retards on my team now, like im doing a 3 man premade i gank top and mid and suddently i look bot (a vayne and blitz premade) and they lost their tower , with no enemy gank pressure, before 10 minuts.

Its just... and then they blame the jungler lol althought when i do wukong jungle its for mid game-late game not to babysit the lanes.
If only i could have even more loss forgiven :c, its the second time i pwn top lane with my pantheon and i loose a game.

When you're jungling, every lost lane is your fault. Also, 10 minutes without a gank for a losing lane. You should have been on top of that.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
Me and Ed are duo que partners.
We're a legit team.

Jungle Olaf, Wukong solo top/tank.
Caitlen Taric bot combo.

LEGIT, YO.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
numbers, they lost bot tower against a lane without support... before 10 minuts.

i would gank, but they just lost the tower too fast. If some1 instalocks a vayne and blitz and loose tower that fast without even buying a ward ( and enemy jungle didnt gank ) its just because they are terror, i went to help other lanes that started winning by their own but when i was going bot, they already lost.

Loosing a tower before 10 minuts on 2 vs 2 is just... makes no sense, as a jungler i dont have a warp gate, i cant baby sit people that are bad.
It's Mr.AkumaBeast for you! oh and...
Check my inventory if you wish to buy flames.
Originally Posted by AkumaBeast View Post
numbers, they lost bot tower against a lane without support... before 10 minuts.

i would gank, but they just lost the tower too fast. If some1 instalocks a vayne and blitz and loose tower that fast without even buying a ward ( and enemy jungle didnt gank ) its just because they are terror, i went to help other lanes that started winning by their own but when i was going bot, they already lost.

Loosing a tower before 10 minuts on 2 vs 2 is just... makes no sense, as a jungler i dont have a warp gate, i cant baby sit people that are bad.

Originally Posted by Numbers View Post
When you're jungling, every lost lane is your fault. Also, 10 minutes without a gank for a losing lane. You should have been on top of that.

Yeah ok. Didn't gank once, you had no part in their failure. Makes sense.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
Originally Posted by Powas View Post
Can't carry those teams :C

Better than the team i just had
shen and gp didnt connect until 15 minutes in
shen went 0-6
gp went 0-5
i was 6-2 before that
ended 7-3
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
numbers neither did the enemy jungler gank their lane, a lane doesnt loose a tower in 2 vs 2 before 10 minuts, if a lane looses the tower in 2 vs 2 before the 15 minut mark ( which is a bit over dragon time ) its because they are bad, not because i didnt help. Jungler is there to help, not to play for them since i cant help all 3 lanes at once.

Like i go top and top gets kill and starts pwning, i go mid and mid gets kill and starts pwning , i go bot but what i see is a blitz and vayne with no hp that instead of recalling they do a fail heal bait, blitz pulls the guy to the tower uses heal but still gives them a double kill. How am i supposed to help lanes that suicide? Bad people are just bad, the only fail there could be from my part is that i didnt told them to recall in time since when i watched their lane , i watched the stupid heal bait and it was too late.

Some times people are just terror. If some1 instalocks and fails that hard, nothing to be done. Why do i never loose a tower before 10~15 minuts? It isnt because of luck or magic and sure it is not because of the junglers, they are only there to put pressure on the enemy, not to play my lane.
Last edited by AkumaBeast; Feb 3, 2012 at 01:45 AM.
It's Mr.AkumaBeast for you! oh and...
Check my inventory if you wish to buy flames.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Originally Posted by Numbers View Post

Fuck you and anyone else that thinks this.
Just because you have a jungler doesn't mean you can do shit-all in lane and expect your jungler to carry you.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Originally Posted by Uric View Post

WORST BUILD EVER! also . laning shaco.
666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666