Toribash
What's the gameplan with improving The Bomb Squad, Krulls? What're the steps that you're gonna take to make it great?

Also, how do you reckon my clan should go about getting together a good (and mature) war squad?
You are being invaded!

Congratulations on the new thread!

Anyway, I'm interested: Who makes those images on the OP for members? Are they WAPOW exclusive? (If not one I'd like one made, I need a new avvy)

Boerhae, making a glorious return!
Ele,
At the moment we are working on recruiting and building a strong crew/family for Bomb.
Also, we are working on the clan page and the rank system.

About your War Squad, when I took over WAPOW I came up with a warring system.
It is quite specific and it continues to evolve and improve.
See our Announcements for some of the recent updates.
You really should appoint members who have good war leadership skills to Warlords and tell them what you expect.

luis5178,
It seems like our schedules don't often coincide.
Watch the main Skype Chat to know when we are seeking and fighting clan wars.

Good job lamby816.
Glad to see you leading and winning wars for the clan.

Boerhae,
Always good to hear from you.
I see that you posted in the Bomb thread as well.
Thanks for the feedback.

As for the Profile Pics, I make them for the clan.
So far, I have only made them for WAPOW, but I will consider making one for you as well.
I am quite busy at the moment.
But if you will send me a replay and tell me the frame you would like me to use for your Profile Pic, I will make it for you when I have time.

WAPOW!
I'm about to start outdoor soccer first game is on the 11th last indoor game is Tuesday we tied are last game
Ki11er

Sounds fun! We sometimes do indoor soccer in my PhysEd class and it's usually a quite a kick. Ok bad joke xD

Easter

Happy Easter I everyone! I totally forgot it was Easter until almost 1 then I remembered because my dad's side of the family is Italian and they take Easter almost more then Christmas so we had a big get together. Is American Easter a different date?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Originally Posted by Flamesmash View Post
Ki11er

Sounds fun! We sometimes do indoor soccer in my PhysEd class and it's usually a quite a kick. Ok bad joke xD

Easter

Happy Easter I everyone! I totally forgot it was Easter until almost 1 then I remembered because my dad's side of the family is Italian and they take Easter almost more then Christmas so we had a big get together. Is American Easter a different date?

Nope, it was today.
We have huge get togethers and eat loads of food every first sunday of april!
Star Wars Nerd - Fallout Hoe - Science Kid

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This is a kick ass looking Clan Thread, Krulls. You've seriously out done yourself. I like the clan textures.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
u were too cruel mr. krulls, too cruel T-T i'm depressed,
and when i'm depressed, i'm eating a lot so
i will find food
i will eat it
and i'll become fat and ugly,
so nobody wont like me,
my life will be destroyed...
why u did it to me? why i deserved that?
the best ukrainian in WAPOW©