Ranking
Original Post
Flames
Say you have a left hand flame but not a right hand flame, is it possible to make a flame exactly similar to the left hand flame but for the right hand?
Yes but it's against the rules to copy someone elses flame exactly. Pretty sure it falls under the plagiarism rule, just go on google and search site:forum.toribash.com "name of the flame you're looking for" find a somewhat recent thread of someone selling it, go into their transac history. Then find the log where the flame was transferred and it should say who has it currently, then PM that person and ask to buy the flame profit
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
lol is it really against the rules?

I once told off some forgers for forging my flames and really it came down to "it doesn't matter". Just look at the number of people who forge similar flames and it should be obvious that its fine.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
That's like saying only one person can have a pink hand flame COS COPYING. Pretty sure no one really bothers making flames specifically for selling anymore & the forge doesn't cost $ to use now - which were the main reason rules covering flames existed in the first place.

To answer OP, it's possible though some of the variables would need changed to match where it's being moved to.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
If its all still done the same, flames will show up in your item.dat file in the custom folder when you have them active.

Go there, open it up and copy the line about the flame. There was a thread that had instructions on how to interpret those numbers to translate them into what was needed for the forge. Ill see if I can find that thread for you.

edit: Hmm, cant seem to find it. Im fairly sure all the values go in the same order from item.dat and the forge. So first number from item.dat in the top spot for forge and so on.
Last edited by Gum; Jul 17, 2015 at 07:46 AM.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yeah, I wish there was a simple way to implement this in-game. Would make getting both flames much easier.
Resten fixar jag
Resten fixar jag
Resten fixar jag

Rythm is my bby simp queen;"""3