ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
More Than One 3D object?
So I recently Learned that it's possible to wear more then one hair at the same time by activating them at the same time in a set. I wondered if the same principal could be applied to 3D objects, although I've never seen someone with Multiple 3d objects im just curious about this because Ive have headphones since I started and ever since I knew shutter shades were available, I always wanted to be able to equip them with the headphones because the colors go very well with each other. if it simply isn't possible, I would like to know why that is. I've already taken a look at the item.dat and I understand it in general. But just why with hair but not with 3D objects?
*Pulls more tail then a special needs child at the petting zoo*
Impossible to do. You can put them both in a set and activate it, but only one will show up.
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15
Impossible at the moment. Combining two 3d objects might recolor one of them though, i've seen black shaders for example.

If you want you can read a discussion on this problem, ye i consider it a problem, here -> http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=520994 there is a bit of explanation.
I asked this exact question less than a week ago. No you cant have them both appear at once.
Curious aren't you.
You can have more than one 3d object, but they all need to be on a different bodypart. For example, headphones, barbed wire and both getas are possible to wear at a time, since it's head, right arm, left foot and right foot.

But yeah, shutters and headphones are head and head, so it won't work.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
It will be ended up with fusing eachother

It'll made the headphone changing color to pink, or the opposite of it

Isn't this question had already asked before ?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
bintangfal#9846
No way to do it, only one model per bodypart is allowed.
Closing.