Toribash
Original Post
Mudbox help
Can anyone tell me where the default projects file for mudbox is? I had to delete a file which contained settings (was corrupted) from mudbox and now my recently opened projects aren't showing, and I have no idea where to manually find these projects/files.

Found the files, it seems I did place them somewhere. Bottom question still needs answering.

Please and thank you.

EDIT: Found recent files on my mudbox desktop toolbar, But I would still like to know where these files are.

Also need another form of help.

Yesterday I was working on something on mudbox, and this morning after all these issues, I'm getting a "Cannot open .mud files from Mudbox v1!"

I haven't updated or anything, I'm using the student version.
Once again, thanks.
Last edited by Lucy; Jul 17, 2017 at 01:46 AM. Reason: <3
|Evil|
I don't exist
can be any variety of reasons, in most cases when you cannot open a 3d file that is made with the same program is that it has been saved incompletely. I dont really see why you think the toribash forums is a good place to ask about this, only a handful of toribash users use mudbox, you are better off going to a 3d forum.
Originally Posted by Ezeth View Post
can be any variety of reasons, in most cases when you cannot open a 3d file that is made with the same program is that it has been saved incompletely. I dont really see why you think the toribash forums is a good place to ask about this, only a handful of toribash users use mudbox, you are better off going to a 3d forum.

Don't know any forums, but I kinda figured it was corrupted, just re made it.
|Evil|
I don't exist