Toribash
Original Post
[DSC]Clan[Ninja] recruition
DAMN IT I DIDNT KNOW THERE USE 2 BE A CLAN NAMED [NINJA] FINE I'LL JUST MAKE A NEW ONE WIT A COOLER NAME!!!PLEEZ DELETE THIS THREAD NOW!
Last edited by SilentKilla; Apr 3, 2008 at 09:53 PM. Reason: pleez delete this thread NOW!
Uh, please read the stickies. You're missing some stuff.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Let me tell you a little story.

Once, back in the days of 2.8, there was a hopeful unofficial clan named, yes, you guessed it: [Ninja]!!

This clan consisted of a weird mix of talents, nubs and super-nubs. Ninja was later to be known as the biggest, most successfull epic failure ever made. Lots of members, little organization, and they were largely unnerving for the rest of the community. In the end, Ninja died a horrible death, and no-one missed them, and believed all of their members to slowly dissappear in time.

This is a true story. I should know, I was in the clan. We were actually famous for being like...the worst clan ever. There even was 3 cases of necromancy on it, before it was put to sleep for good.

Anyways, my point is, a lot of people probably remember Ninja. Although the members weren't bad, just being in the clan would give you bad rep. I'm just saying that I'm unsure about the foundations of the clan when it's likely that a lot of people are gonna be furious when they see the tag again. The name itself rocks, but it won't do you much good.
um sorry but u cant revive clans this clan was a live then it died and i was one of the members ask KillerNinjaj he was the leader and ask aaronsasori he was the co leader