Ranking
Original Post
Earn More Toricredits Per Fight with the ToriBooster!
The first formal introduction of the ToriBooster!
The ToriBooster allows you to earn more ToriCredits per fight!

The ToriBoosters are available in three varieties, all available in the "Paid Subscriptions" section of your User CP.

ToriBooster*5
ToriBooster*5 will award you with 50 ToriCredits per win instead of 10!

Pricing:
One Month - $5
Two Months - $9 (Save $1)
Three Months - $13 (Save $2)

ToriBooster*10
ToriBooster*10 will award you with 100 ToriCredits per win instead of 10!

Pricing:
One Month - $10
Two Months - $18 (Save $2)
Three Months - $26 (Save $4)

ToriBooster*20
ToriBooster*20 will award you with 200 ToriCredits per win instead of 10!

Pricing:
One Month - $20
Two Months - $36 (Save $4)
Three Months - $52 (Save $8)

To make a purchase of any of the above subscriptions, please visit the "Paid Subscriptions" section of your User CP. You will need a PayPal account to make a purchase.

If you have any questions about the ToriBooster, please ask in this thread!
Last edited by veb; Sep 15, 2007 at 11:26 AM.
Hi. I used to be a damn good mod (wayback 2008 and earlier) and then veb made me not a mod.
Been playing competitive Team Fortress 2.
quick question, why would i pay $20 to get 200 credits per win if i could just pay $20 to get 20,000 credits right away? I would have to win 100 times in one month just to get 20,000 with toribooster -.-
Last edited by MrPoptart; Sep 18, 2007 at 07:45 AM. Reason: >.<
quick question, why would i pay $20 to get 200 credits per win if i could just pay $20 to get 20,000 credits right away? I would have to win 100 times in one month just to get 20,000 with toribooster -.-

I know people who play AT LEAST 20 games a day, so they would win at least half i'd say, so they would gain more than 20000 tc in that month.
toriboosters are for fanatics i s'pose. I have one and barely even play anymore... (no i didnt pay for it, it was a for making that sambo showdown promo vid)
i want to buy one for one month, as soon as i get some money together
go to http://www.myspace.com/lordsombre to hear my crazy music or http://www.myspace.com/blisteredfinger to hear my less crazy music

cloak174 100 tc Likes to Suck Iceblitz's Cock Iceblitz 2010-04-25 12:48:09

obviously iceblitz enjoys other men
є__O Wtf? Isn't it even more expensive than a WoW - Membership??

I understand that this is a easy way to make money, but why does this thing cost more than the game itself? I could reg myself several times instead (for a lifetime, not just for a month) and let the 20+ second accounts be played by some noobs from school. At night. So that I can win every match. oO

I pay less for my internet + phone - connection.

Whatever.

I understand you, hampa & Co... .___. But why should cheating be so goddamn expensive?
im sure i paid 25 dollars to register (could be that i remember wrong) so im pretty sure its cheaper than the game

you must admit that a toribooster*20 is a pretty big advantage, im glad its expensive enough that not everyone wants to bey them, if too many people take advantage of this, i predict the inflation at the market will continue to rise

my point is i think the pricing, and everything ive seen relating to the decisions make around toriboosters, are all good
go to http://www.myspace.com/lordsombre to hear my crazy music or http://www.myspace.com/blisteredfinger to hear my less crazy music

cloak174 100 tc Likes to Suck Iceblitz's Cock Iceblitz 2010-04-25 12:48:09

obviously iceblitz enjoys other men
It would be nice to be able to pay for it with just a credit card. Going through pay-pal seems to be a pain. I'm not sure I've honestly never used it but I wanted to buy a toribooster then pay-pal said they needed my banks routing number and I had to wait 3-4 days for a transaction from my bank account to my pay-pal account to go through so at the end of it all I said screw it. I'm sure pay-pal is nice for people that spend alot of money online but for the casual consumer it would be nice for just a plain credit card option. I want a toribooster but I don't want to have to set up another account in which i have to keep track of, wait a week to get it, then have to wait for nabi studios to activate it.
I agree with Tesuro.

Personally, I am never using Paypal again. Two times in my life I've been scammed via Paypal (and believe me, it's not because I was stupid). One time it was a $480 piece of audio equipment, and the second time it was a $600 computer.

Basically, what happened was that I received their money through Paypal, then I sent the buyer their item. Then I took the money out of Paypal, and made sure that the UPS tracking number for the item switched to "Delivered". In both instances, about a month later (after the tracking number was no longer available), I get an email saying that the buyer claimed they never received the item, and I had either a $480 or $600 debt on my Paypal account. At this point, due to the tracking number info no longer available, there wasn't anything I could do. So I didn't pay Paypal, and they locked my account the first time, and banned me from opening any further accounts the second time.

Not only that, but when they locked my first account, they also locked my mom's account. You should know that at the time I was 18 years old, which means that Paypal should not have done anything against my mom.

Another thing is that Paypal charges far too much to the payee to receive funds.

/end rant

So basically, I can't even open a Paypal account to send money to Nabi, and even if I could, I wouldn't, just because I don't want to support Paypal.

And for more info on why you shouldn't use paypal, visit www.paypalsucks.com
Hi. I used to be a damn good mod (wayback 2008 and earlier) and then veb made me not a mod.
Been playing competitive Team Fortress 2.
OKay one question I got.

Can you stock em up? To like 5 stocks of 5, 3 stocks of 10 and 2 sotck of 20

(just keepin things fair for the pay off)
<Hamster> I need a towel
<Hamster> ._.