Ranking
Original Post
Taking Gamemaster Applications now.
It's that time again...
We're looking for a bunch of new GMs to service the game from all over the globe across all GMTs. Everybody can apply. The only condition is that you can speak understandable English and are not incompetent.
Previous hosting experience helps, but isn't necessary.

The role of a Gamemaster is to moderate/police and host events ingame. These events you would be hosting range from anything from KO Tournaments to Betting Servers.

Gamemasters have ingame admin (~ next to your name and coloured red ingame), access to the Events HQ board where logs are kept and events are planned, and of course an azurite coloured bolded name on the forums so that users know who you are.

About Applying:
Just send a formal application to Uric or to Dargon, make sure you include your GMT and time periods that you're active within your GMT.
e.g: GMT +12, 8am - 10am, 3pm - 8pm.
Any apps not stating active hours or GMT will be ignored.

Walls of text are acceptable, as are basic apps. But remember, there will be many applications so if you want to be noticed, make it readable and include everything you think we will want and need to know.

If you are accepted you will be put on a trial period. This will last for 2 weeks - a month. Then you will be discussed and either made a Gamemaster or removed altogether.

Applications close on the 7th April.

Who wouldn't want to be part of us?

---

This thread is for questions and discussion related to the topic.
All posts which do not fall under either category (as example "Applied. Good luck.") will be infracted.
Last edited by sir; Apr 4, 2012 at 03:09 PM.
So to apply your sending an app via PM to uric or dragon? I just wanna make sure so I'm not just sending them somehting they will disregard.
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
Originally Posted by Agentmax View Post
So to apply your sending an app via PM to uric or dragon? I just wanna make sure so I'm not just sending them somehting they will disregard.

Yes. I think only Uric and Dargon will be the ones posting them. So it would be best to send it to them and not another GM. I could be mistaken though.
Originally Posted by Wolfe View Post
Yes. I think only Uric and Dargon will be the ones posting them. So it would be best to send it to them and not another GM. I could be mistaken though.

Yea I understand that only uric or dragon should see it but what I'm confused is it a PM? cause if it is I'll go do it now.
Yea I understand that only uric or dragon should see it but what I'm confused is it a PM? cause if it is I'll go do it now.

My advice from previous experiences, type up the app in Microsoft Word, save it, then copy and paste it into a PM and send it to either Uric or Dargon.
Originally Posted by Wolfe View Post
My advice from previous experiences, type up the app in Microsoft Word, save it, then copy and paste it into a PM and send it to either Uric or Dargon.

Okay I get it now thanks wolf. I just didn't want them to go like "look at this dumb motha****a can't even follow directions"

Sending them to dragon, will get them disgarded right to his fiery maw.

In the other hand, sending them to me will give you 100% better changes to actually be recuited.
< Larfen> also my replay thread has more views than the rules thread \o/

...This probably explains most problems in this community.
Originally Posted by Dargon View Post
Sending them to dragon, will get them disgarded right to his fiery maw.

In the other hand, sending them to me will give you 100% better changes to actually be recuited.

!!!! I am so sorry for misspelling your name good sir. I did send you the application, I just came back here to apologize for such a serious blunder.
Well I sent my App to a different GM before this opened so should I apply again but I don't think there's any point as I got told its being discussed between the GM's.

Pretty much all apps that were sent within a week or so ago should be resent. Since we planned on opening apps those may have been somewhat overlooked or not even posted. So your best bet is to just resend it.

I understand Marcus but I asked a GM and they said that the GM's (You) are discussing my application so is there a point of re sending it.

hello may someone tell me if i should replay
Originally Posted by subzer0z View Post
hello may someone tell me if i should replay

Play it safe and send it again. I made the same mistake last time applications were open.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]