ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
(Bubble) Bubble

This is Bubble! this is where you make discuss clan-related topics or post your application

To join go here: Application and Clan Discussion Centre
Here is a template for your apps so please post apps here:
1. Belt(min belt brown):
2. Country you live in (*OPTIONAL* just to tell when you would be online):
3. Other clans you have been in:
4. Why you left them:
5. Why you want to join Bubble:

Rules:
1. Stay as active as possible.
2. Respect everyone in and out of the clan.
3. No spamming
4. Don't hack
5. HAVE FUN!!!
Last edited by Sparky; Feb 6, 2014 at 06:57 AM.
1. Belt(min belt brown): Black Belt
2. Country you live in(not needed just to tell when you would be online around): U.S.A.
3. Other clans you have been in: Drugged
4. Why you left them: I just didn't like the people there.
5. Why you want to join ROGG: I want to join a fresh clan with a TON of potential. I also want to help you with the clan.

(im)

1. Belt(min belt brown): Green belt but I met one of your members who were blue (InkSparrow)
2. Country you live in(not needed just to tell when you would be online around): England
3. Other clans you have been in: none this will be my first
4. Why you left them: X
5. Why you want to join ROGG: I want t meet ne people on toribash that could be a good challenge to go up against and I want to help out. give me something to do and I will most likely do it>
Sorry i havnt benn on for a while...
-----
Wizard03 it looks like your a good team member
invite sent.
Last edited by TEcHnOloRD; Aug 18, 2013 at 07:18 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
guys, feel free to apply for the clan, we are currently trialing applicants

these are the people who shall decide your fate of joining the clan

TEcHnOloRD
Satorido
Sparkyau
Hello guys! So nice to meet everyone! I have been invited to the clan. Here is what I bring:

1. My texture making skills. Yes, I consider myself to be good.

2. Activeness on the forums and in game as well.

3. I am a friendly easy going guy. I also believe in equality and second chances.

I will fill out the app anyways. ;)
1. Belt(min belt brown): I am second dan on Rayman 2. I have a better ratio on pepsibluefan that I am currently on.

2. Country you live in(not needed just to tell when you would be online around): U.S Pacific Time.

3. Other clans you have been in: 15th division which was years ago. The clan broke up and died.

4. Why you left them: I didn't, they died so it ceased to exist.

5. Why you want to join ROGG: I became really interested in your clan when I realized how nice your leader was. He was really kind and supportive and I love that in people. so I bring the same thing to the table in this clan. I admit, I haven't been active ont he forums, but that will change.

So nice to meet you all!