Ranking
Welcome Weoo and MonkeyIshi!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
hi guys whats crackalackin
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
I rassle
no hassle
drop bars
drop lads
armbars
no dads

a replay

and another one

and another one

and another one

and another one

Last edited by DashSora; Aug 3, 2017 at 09:31 PM.
Ayo I'm neko I'm the current leader of [Rr] - I'm a norwegian dude living in scotland and I like to rassle. Here are some replays in s_wrestle.

I did shotokan karate for a few years as well as MMA.
If you wanna apply to be a Rounding Rassler send me a message.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
[APP]

Hello there Rasslers, I'm Raiken and I'm 18. My gmt is +7 and I like videa gamos (I'm mostly active on steam). I'd like to join the organization since well I took a big interest in grappling mod (and since neko made it so why nat), anyway I do lots of aikido back then (quick ones tbh), and I really like grappling such as ABD, Greykido, and some other mods.

Anyway, I'm also into ulzzang, you know.
Howdy everyone.

I'm parrot. I love to play Aikido based mods and I'd be more than willing to teach you guys what I know. Find me in game or shoot me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

I've been around since 09, but I've aimed this account since 2012. I'm pretty flexible with my schedu and I have a lot of tips and pointers for anyone who puts forth the initiative to come and get them. I hope to see everyone progress as much as I have the past few years, and together we can create a wonderful org .
Last edited by Fox; Aug 4, 2017 at 10:09 AM.

i miss you ocean
my app

well hi I'm flame , Gaspard irl , I'm 13 years old and I used to do karate irl. done it for about 4 years but I quit because I was too busy . I really enjoy grappling mods in toribash tho , especially ABD and I love dueling and betting .

If anyone wanna duel me hit me up I'm down
Ladies and Gemtalmen of Rassle room show me your best slams. bonus points for dropping them on their head.