Ranking
Original Post
[DnD] Dungeons and Dragons Club
Yeah, I think it is pretty simple what this org is about . . .

I have been a DM, or dungeon master, for over 3 years now, running strong and exhilarating campaigns for players of all walks.

Simply put, DnD is a roleplaying game that incorporates dice, luck, and person - to - person interaction to develop a great story for everyone.

(I will spice this thread up more later)

- - -

Anyone who is interested in playing and/or learning how to play DnD in a campaign I am making, go ahead and post down below:

Your DnD Experience (1-5) - ____
Time Zone & Hours/Days Available - ____
and how to Contact You - ____

Sessions will be taking place on a website known as Roll20.

- - -

I will be making any and all DnD related tutorials on forums when I get back from work.

- - -

Requirements: Computer or Tablet, at least one free day of your week, a brain. *a mic is highly recommended*

If you are experienced in DnD and want to make yourself available for potential DMing, let me know.

I AM CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A MAXIMUM OF 6 PLAYERS FOR MY CAMPAIGN

meh discord is Noy Synakorn#1190

join us https://discord.gg/YZ7KPTm
Last edited by Yuma; Dec 6, 2017 at 07:59 AM.
Meh. I think I need to quit toribash for a bit.
Honestly I've always wanted to play Dungeons and Dragons, after watching Stranger Things and Big Bang Theory so it'll be a good experience.

Your DnD Experience (1-5) - 1
Time Zone & Hours/Days Available - Friday, Saturday and Sunday
and how to Contact You - Discord, I'll PM you my discord if you allow me into the campaign.
Cool beans. Go ahead and PM me discord or join tang discord. Or add me.
Is this the same game that is being played in Stranger Things? I think it is.. dope.

Your DnD Experience (1-5) - 1
Time Zone & Hours/Days Available - +7 Pretty much in Saturday and Sunday, or weekdays sometimes.
and how to Contact You - Raiken#3984.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Wonderful. I think I already have you on discord but whatever.

And yes same game as stranger things (haven't watched the show but whatever)
Added.

NERDS GATHER ROUND! Totally ready for more people. :3
Your DnD Experience (1-5) - 3 1/2 As a DM I've been running games for a decent stretch, atleast 2 years for groups of friends ranging from 2-6 players. Very rarely get to play.
Time Zone & Hours/Days Available - -5 Varies
and how to Contact You - Daeldir#7803
RelaxAll's Posterboy
RK-MMA
Odlov is my daddy and I love battledome.tbm
Well aren't you in for a treat. I am glad to see an experienced m8 in the club.

I am sure you will enjoy my campaign, especially being a player.
Your DnD Experience (1-5) - 4/5. I play weekly Monday and Tuesday 8PM - 10PM to 12am-2am. At some point in time I was running my own campaign (Though now I have little interest in doing so), and had been participating in at most 4 different campaigns. I have experience with most official and unplaytested rulebooks, and plenty of experience concerning balancing and homebrew. In general, I play alot.

Time Zone & Hours/Days Available - -5. The only times I'm unavailable normally are the times above, and all of Wednesday. Otherwise I'm open.

and how to Contact You - Cobra#4551
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands