Ranking
Original Post
ShoutBox In forum
What do you think of the idea of adding a Chat for everyone to talk to, not the threads? But an equal Shoutbox of many forums would be very cool and interactive. Of course, to moderate there would be a staff present
There is irc that Integrated to this forum. But rarely people used it, in fact last time i checked it is already becoming a graveyard.

The only idea i can think of currently maybe make a chat widget using irc and put it on the most bottom page (I honestly don't know whether that could work or not)
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
We have an official verified Discord server, it's more convenient than anything we'd be able to add on our own.
Why'd you even want a yet another separate chat when literally everyone uses Discord for gaming these days?
some time later you wanted to have more activities in the forum and for sure this will bring many back
Originally Posted by sir View Post
We have an official verified Discord server, it's more convenient than anything we'd be able to add on our own.

What do you mean by convenient? There's no difficulty factor in installing a shoutbox. All it has to do is function. What do you mean 'convenient'?

Originally Posted by sir View Post
Why'd you even want a yet another separate chat when literally everyone uses Discord for gaming these days?

It would be far less 'separate' than what Discord is, and, as OP stated, it would centralise more activity on this dying forum - Might help with the whole fragmented community thing.

What are the negatives of installing a shoutbox? Honestly.
Last edited by Ele; Jun 7, 2018 at 06:57 AM.
There really isn't a negative side to adding it. I mean like, it couldn't hurt right?

It would encourage forum use from players as well as providing
a nice chat box for players to use on forum rather than having
to create an entire new post and waiting for a response
Origin For Life
yes, since the intention is to increase the use of the forum. What I would recommend is that there had to be a project or something of a kind for a new forum type, since even the old in-game toribash UI changed