Toribash
Apo: Great replay man. Loved how you gained lots of speed and momentum from your opener, but it kinda bothers me that you scratched uke's chest. It's not a big deal, though. The kick was really good, although your left leg extended twice and contracted thrice during the duration of the kick, which made it look twitchy in some sort of way. Set up for the following kick was executed neatly, and the way you just flowed into the chest boomhit was sexy. Last kick ruined it for me though, ruined your momentum and flow. Sexy movements, sexy DMs.

Gr8 m8
yeah ok
Sexy dms.
The beginning right up to frame 750 was standard, legs were just there mostly focusing on getting the upper body blown up.
The sweep to the knee dm was awesome, looked really smooth and just overall nice.
Nice pase too.
This is faster then any of my full dms because I've never achieved a full dm
gg
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Originally Posted by hayabusa8 View Post
OMG

doesnt that look oddly familiar?
Attached Files
cage the gargoyle
I was sure anyone will ask, then no i'm not a stealer, i get really inspired by opener but if you check with precision it's not the same, i analysed the movements & tried to recreate them that's all.
I am not a thief I have nothing to reproach myself.

I used the same way opener but by myself.
You have to compare both replays at the same time for making your conclusion, there is alot of details that i found different in the 2 replays...
Stop the replay, scrolls the first three frames of the two replays
compare the arms mouvement & you will see to the beginning that i didn't stole the opener, that's it!
Tell me... you really think that i'm a stealer? You think i'm too dumb for posting a stolen replay? I do all my work eventually leading to this? Just waiting your answer...
You know i authorize you to call Jaker but it will be time wasted.

@Melqart: I say it directly, Melqart you will never post in this thread, you post only to smear me and my work, it's unacceptable!
Last edited by hayabusa8; Aug 27, 2014 at 06:19 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[LoP] | [TMM]