ES Recruitment Drive
Presentation was nothing really special aside from the fact that it was REALLY clean
cleanest backflip I've seen maybe ever
submit it here please, I think it would be good enough to replace the current one:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...450187&page=23
ORMO|Retired
"Presentation" is not a real replay but a preview of myself and my style.
Also thanks for comment Private !
[LoP] | [TMM]
Originally Posted by hayabusa8 View Post
+

hmm.
okay, the replay was nice, but, this one thing happened. The split looked a little too not possible to me. I saved the replay 1 frame before the split (861) to see if it was lowered dmt (which it wasnt) but, after the replay gets saved, the split doesnt happen.

otherwise the replay was pcool, all the dms were nice.
h
the opener was nothing new but it was an efficient launch. the one thing i would complain about would be how you sort of just moved at the very beggining of the replay, then relaxed most of your bodyparts, then rotated your chest to the right at 1056 and held all after a few frames. it was not very twitchy, but it was pretty abrupt and i would personally prefer if you just fell into the position you wanted with one movement instead of tweaking your joints suddenly like that

pretty nice twist from the launch, a bit stiff but i dont mind it tbh

the dms are excellent in execution, as i expected, but i do have a few things to nag about. the first one just looks like a small tap, and i do think it looks a bit strange. i imagine i would have liked it more if it looked like a real punch (since your style is somewhat realistic-floaty) instead of a tiny backhand slap, but i understand that from the position you had it would take too long to set up for a realistic punch, so i cant complain about that too much. the two hits after that i dont think i have any problems with

i like how you launched the torso into the air to get some space between your tori and ukes upper body, it was a clever decision. it is a lot harder to move and hit uke when he is close to you

the spin and launch towards uke looks fine to me

i have a bit of a problem with what you did next though. you did a slow-ish spin to the right, but your arms just keep moving up and down. it seems like you lowered them to get a better spin but then had to quickly raise them to grab uke when you realised that you were already really close to him. it looks "out of place" in this replay, because your movement (besides this part) is overall pretty stable and solid. the kick boom is awesome though, i love chest booms that come with elbow dms. excellent hit

i am usually not a fan of decaps where you grab with one hand and punch with the other, but since you did it so fast i didnt even notice what caused the dm, so you covered that up really well. after the decap, you did a punch to the chest joint, which is ok, and then you used the same grab to get that kick dm. the kick is fine, but i think i would have tried something else. i personally dont like to use the same grab for more than 2 hits. that skeet is fabulous though

excellent transition to the pose

overall, great replay. it has a few problems that are a bit distracting, but still pretty solid. i think the problems that annoyed me the most are the opener thing and your arms moving up and down before the chest boom. but still, awesome job
Last edited by pusga; Oct 8, 2014 at 09:06 PM. Reason: formatting
oh yeah